Chapter One

When you're young you grow up thinking the friends you have throughout your high school years will remain in your life but that's not always the case. I've been fortunate enough to keep two of my good friends from high school in my life, and I gained two others when I moved away for college. I now live in Atlanta, Georgia where I attend College.
I share an apartment with three young ladies by the names of Diamond, La'shawn, and Miracle. Now, Diamond just so happens to be one of my best friends that has remained in my life and let me tell you her name ain't Diamond for nothing. The next young lady would be La'shawn, now she and I attended high school together, but we didn't quite see eye to eye, and honey that child there is some else. Last, but surely not least is Miracle, I met her through Diamond, and she seems pretty cool so far. She is a little on the ratchet side and where we come from that's not a good thing.
Diamond, Miracle, and La'shawn attend a different college than I do along with my other close friend Kita, and baby if it's not my roommates coming home and having a story for me it's Kita calling me and telling me about the latest gossip. Now, let me fill you in on Kita, she's the friend that knows how to fix and solve everyone's problem but not her own. She and her old man ''Antwon'' been together for quite some time now. I would say about two years, but little does she know he been messing around with La'shawn. I know by now your thinking why haven't I said anything, but honey that ain't my business and I will not be in the middle of that mess. From the looks of things Antwon and La'shawn been hitting it off and Kita and Antwon have fallen off.
I was just getting off work, late one evening I walk into the apartment and I see Diamond on the couch tonguing some fine dread head DOWN. Remember when I said her name ain't Diamond for nothing? Baby she ain't laying down with NO man if he ain't paying for that so called "good pussy" she speaks so highly of. My girl ain't no prostitute or nothing like that but she ain't giving it up for free and I can respect her hustle.
I make my way to my room without them even knowing because they were so hot and heavy into each other they barely noticed I had walked in the door. As I get out the tub I'm guessing they made their way to her room by now, because I hear a loud moaning and by no surprise it was Diamond.  I could hear her calling out "fuck me Dre, fuck me harder baby''. As I was listening my pussy got wetter and I found myself playing with my clit to their moaning. As Diamond got louder I went deeper I heard every move, every beat the head board made against the wall and I'm assuming Dre had some good dick because Diamond was damn near screaming at the top of her lungs. As he was fucking her I would finger myself even more, just the sound of them had me ready to bust a nut. I could hear Diamond saying "Dre, I'm fixing to cum I'm fixing to cum, I'm cumin" as I heard the words coming from her mouth I came with the both of them.
I made sure I cleaned myself up because Diamond liked busting into my room to tell me about her and the good dick she just received like I hadn't just heard it through the walls, low and behold she came busting in. Hair a mess and her clothes looked like they had been ripped off. I sat and listened to her from start to finish. The next morning I couldn't even get out of bed so I stayed in and watched "Law & Order".
​As the afternoon rolled around I heard La'shawn bust in the front door yelling and cussing at somebody and from my assumptions Antwon is the one on the other end, and from what Kita has been telling me, she's onto Antwon and his "mistress". After I hear that La'shawn is off the phone I enter the living room to see if she needed someone to vent too. Now, La'shawn wasn't too open to telling me her business, but I guess today she really needed to get some things off her chest. It was obvious she didn't care that she was fucking my best friend's man, so she started rambling about how her and Antwon had been fooling around, but as I kept my thoughts to myself  I listened to every detail. I could tell in her voice that she had fallen in love, and was hurt by the fact that she couldn't call Antwon "her own". I know I sound trifling saying this, but I could understand her pain, and the look in her eyes made me feel every emotion she was expressing to me. Of course I told her I felt she was wrong in the situation, because Kita was my girl, but I also told her that you can't help who you fall in love with, and regardless of the circumstances you can't change what's already been done. 
She had no choice but to agree with me because she knew I was right. After our talk she went in her room, and I could hear her crying and I truly felt bad, but I wasn't going to go any deeper into the situation than I already had dug into. There was nothing else I could say or do so I went in my room and left it alone. Later on that day Miracle called me on her break and said when she got home she had to tell me something juicy. So I was anxiously waiting until she made it home.
Miracle came home later on that night, bust in my door and her first words were "BITCH!! YOU AIN'T GONE BELIEVE THIS". So I'm all hyped up and the first name she said was Kita. Miracle tells me Kita came to her job today and was talking to her about Antwon. It shocked me because Kita never tells anyone her business and of all people she tells Miracle. She goes on telling me how Antwon stayed with Kita the night before and when he finally dozed off Kita told her how she went through his phone and read the messages from an unsaved number. The messages were very explicit and you could tell that whoever this girl was he was texting that they had been fooling around for a minute. Of course Miracle, Diamond and I knew about Antwon and La'shawn's little affair, but it was just a matter of time before shit hit the fan, and Kita put two and two together.