Learning the Truth of the Exorcist

Third person POV

After Rin's battle with Amaimon everyone treated him differently, not that Rin thought they treated that him that well to begin with but this was the worst form of their hatred. They treated Rin like he was feral, worst than the scum under their shoes. Let's see the average school day for Okumura.

Rin woke up feeling a sense of dread he knew that today would be the same as the last he looked around his empty room looking for his necktie, he looked over at the empty space where Yukio used to sleep.

Yukio treated Rin the same as everyone else after the whole class found out he was the demon spawn of Satan, he decided to change dorms. It didn't matter much to Rin though he had all to soon gotten used to being alone. Rin had said goodbye to Ukobach after trying his best to eat breakfast, he'd gotten so depressed that eating had become more of a chore than a necessity.

On his way to school he tried his best to avoid the busy people fighting for breakfast and the other just lazing around campus with their friends before homeroom. Rin envied them they lived unbothered and happy it almost made him feel a tinge of anger that immediately diminished when he saw none other than Ban, Konekomaru, and Shima making ways in his direction. He tried his best to ignore them keeping his head down to appear as small as possible, but not small enough.

"Oi hey look it's the Hell spawn himself ugh you are such an eyesore just do us all a favor and dive into some holy water right Konekomaru" Ban was the first to speak openly expressing his hate for Rin
"Y-yeah Rin just go back to Hell" Rin would lie if he said their words didn't sting he just tried his best to walk away but only made it a few steps before he was pulled.

"Hey where do you think you're going we aren't done yet" Rin felt something being snatched away from him and he looked to see that Ban had stolen Kurikara "H-hey give that back my father left it to me" Rin tried his best to grab the last thing he held dear after his last battle his sword cracked so ultimately Rin had to keep his flames hidden with willpower alone which took a lot out of him.

"The fuck did you say demon boy" Ban looked so angry you'd think he'd burst into flames. He pushed Rin to the ground while stomping on Kurikara "The Great Paladin Shiro would never father a demon like you and this sword was made by the monks of my grandfather's shrine it should have never touched the hands of a dirty demon like you" Rin looked at him with heavy eyes and he watched his foot shatter Kurikara. Rin scrambled to his sword and tried to pick up the pieces as he heard their laughs slowed fade away. His hands ached as he felt the broken metal pierce into his skin.

After Rin finally collected the broken pieces and put them into his big he was already thirty minutes late to class, without thinking he immediately ran to class forgetting the gashes in his hands. Once he finally made it to class his clothes were covered in blood and dirt from being thrown on the ground and cutting his hand. He looked at the door contemplating going in but he had no choice if he skipped out on school the Exorcist would see it as an act of diffidence and the last thing he needed was to give them more fuel.
After minutes that felt like hours to Rin he finally open the door. Not much to his surprise he felt his stomach turn at all the hateful glares and obvious looks of dissatisfaction

"Wow Okumura you actually decided to show what a shame and here I thought today would be a good day" Rin could hear the obvious laughter of his peers from the smart remark Yukio made he gave a soft sorry and went to the back of the classroom and sat in the corner by the window where he started to sit after the incident.

Rin felt himself tune out to whatever Yukio was teaching he already knew most of the stuff he was talking about, since everyone shut him out he spent most of his time with peaceful low level demons who surprisingly knew a lot about demon history, Rin spent most of his time listening to their stories and cooking food for them with Ukobach. Those were the small moments where he had forgotten about everything only to come right back to reality.
He felt something hit his head looking down to see a paper ball had been thrown at him. Rin opened it to see a poorly drawn picture of him crying over sword like this morning, looking over he could easily see that it came from Ban since he was laughing.