Who am I?

Have you ever asked yourself who you are,

what you'relooking for or what you want to be?

These daysmany people are unhappy,because they do not know what their goals are. Theyjust keep excusing about their life that they are not enough successful,but howcan a person not aware of what to do,succeed something?

Then discover!

When weresearch successful people's life,they are all sure about what they want tothat's why they are succesful,and it shows us how much they know themself. Whatabout you? Do you really know yourself? Do you really know what job you want toor do you really know what makes you happy? Get a paper and pencil,write thesequestions;

1)Who am I? What do I really want to do?

(Don't givea specific answer like "I want to be a doctor." instead of this givegeneral answers like "I want to help people",or say "I want totravel the world" instead of "I want to be a mountaineer." Itwill enlarge the options to select the best job to you.)

2)What makes me happy?

(Write as mushas you can.)

3)What are the conditions that I cannot bear?

(Write thesituations that you can never endure like "I can't work on deskwork"or "I can't work with children.")

4)What are the dreams that I really want tohave?

(Peoplesurely have lots of dreams but

just writethe ones that you seriously want.)

After this,take a look at your paper, and circle common points from each part.

Now get anew paper and write down the common points.

Here's who you are and here's bestjob in front of you.

 This is the time for compare your thoughts to before this andafter this. 

Think twice before making up your mind. 

A wrong choice about yourcareer can cause big troubles lifelong.

Now,it'syour turn to select the optimal.

I wish the best for all of you!