『031』

Previously on The Bangtan High~

"Ms Kim, I would like to talk to you for a minute" you froze at your place.

Continue~

Oh here we go again, I am literally done with this shit. You slowly turned to face the reality. "Yes, Mr. Kim, how may I help you??" Honestly saying, your cheek bones started hurting because of the amount of fake smiles you have been flashing since the morning.

"Uh well, I wanted to ask you about something.." he said, not sure how to put his words. "Well you see, I heard something" and that's when you knew what he was talking about.

Ugh, Jimin can't be serious, did he literally went around, spreading the shit. Before Taehyung could continue, you cut him off, "I know what you are talking about.." you said.

"Oh, okay, I was just wondering if it has something to do with what happened last day..uh if you know what I mean.." you definitely knew what he was talking about.

Now that sentence put you into thinking, was Jimin's weird attitude really because he saw me kissing Taehyung?? How can this be true.

"Uh, No Mr. Kim, don't worry about it, it is nothing very important, to put your concern into" you said with a smile.

He led out a sigh of relief, and quickly came towards you, " Thank god, it's ain't what I thought it was" he said as he took your hands in his, you were a little shocked but didn't react much.

"I couldn't help but feel a little guilty, about the whole situation.." he said with a saddened expression. You used your free hand to tap the back of his plam, "Uh.. it's okay" you said in an akward tone.

His face quickly lit up, "So, I wanted to say something, that I couldn't complete last time.." you waited for him to continue.

"Well, I know this really good cafe down street, if you wanna go sometime..." You cut him off, " Wait are you asking..."  Before you could complete your sentence, " yeah, I am asking you out on a date, if you don't mind" you were caught completely off gaurd.

Damn, that was really straight forward, you looked at him who had this really cute boxy smile on, and you couldn't say "no" to that, I mean come on who could.

"I will definitely think about it" you said akwardly smiling as you slowly slipped your hand from his grip.

Walking down the hallway, you thought about what you should do, but before any thing else, you had to get rid of that room.

You made your way to the office / reception, with the same old lady judging you. You approached her.
"Excuse me Ma'am" she looked at you and scanned you from top to bottom.

"What??" She had a stern voice. "Well, I wanted to know about the procedures to change the rooms.." You
tried sounding as polite as you could.
" You can't change rooms" her tone didn't change.

"Why can't I?? Some students did that in the beginning of the session" you said in a irritated tone.
"Well room were available then, but they aren't now.." she said in the same monotonous voice. "So you are trying to say that in this whole big ass campus, there isn't a single room empty??" You were practically on your last nerves

"So, you thought all this time I was saying in same thing in gibberish or what?? Listen kid, I have a lot of work to do, so you better not interrupt me anymore" she said giving you a glare, you gave her a 'what-the-fuck-is
-wrong-with-you' look before marching away...