FUCK K

one day kirtus connor was sitting at a restaurant with his girlfriend, sighing happily with their sausages linked together in perfect harmony. he couldn't be happier. he was very happy. but, it wasn't gooden enough for him. he wasn't happy enough. he had to do it.

(WHY THE HELL DID I JUST START CRYING)

he scanned the italian restaurant named "Rocketpunh market" and found what he was looking for. two young lemurs, one being a bad botch idk and the other, oh the other had the most perfect hairstyle to make fun of. kurtis smiled deviously, crafting the joke in his mind. his girlfriend, whatever her name is, kenna or something noticed that he was about to make a joke and groaned. "really david? why the fuck you gotta do this shit?" he growled at her, lip curling in disgust. "bitch my name ain't david you **********"

she gasped, and fell over DEAD. connor's eyes widened, a tear slinding down his ple chine. "mama, just killed a woamn. put a bad word against her head?.... opened my mouth and now she's, dead..." he sang, softly. filled with anger he turned his melon (head) to the lemurs, scowling.

"YO LEMUR BTICJ" he shouted across the room. the lemur with the brown pompadour turned his head innocently. "oui?"

"YOU LOOK LIKE A LITTLE POOP HAHAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAA"

"Ta voix sexy me fait bander comme un porc" the lemur uttered.

"what."

"my name is mort btw"

"oh cool dawg lol."

mort lifted up the menu with a evil look in his eye and jabbed at it.
"Est-ce que vous faites partie du menu?" he exclaimed loudly, and chucked the menu at kurtis's however the heckity you spell its FACE.

"owie that hurt." kurtis said sadly.

kurtis began crying.

"T-tu me rends fou" the brown creature came closer the where kurtis was on the ground, sobbing his heart out.

"what the fuck does that mean" conner breather.

"Je jouis" mort taunted.

"i-i'm crying i'm sorry."

"TAIS TOI BORDEL" he screamed.

he began punching kurtis repeatedly, as the curly haired man let out shaky sobs.

(it looked like this)

"oh no my neck is curvin weird."

"

"

sang mort.

"oh curses."

then kurtis connor died.

mort cries. oh no. oh no. oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no hoes mandc/