CH 1 CAUGHT NAKED

I live alone and do freelance work.  Its not really a great place but its ok i guess.  I am shorter than avg fit guy.  The house i live in is pretty empty and looks neat.  Something annoying tho is that it has big windows very big windows and my neighbor saw me naked.
Heres what happened one day i came out of the shower and since i live alone i thought why not walk around naked it made me feel sexy so i did it.  I have been taking coldshowers they are supposed to be good for you.  I am in the living room with the big windows and i am dancing and making wierd poses just to make myself laugh my back is facing the window and i am blasting the speaker suddenly my speaker goes out as i turn around to find my female neighbour staring at me lsughing and in awww. I try to hide myself and run but i slip and do a split cracking my nuts.  The paon is toi much and i am screaming and rolling the floor naked. She comes in laughing and helps me recover she gives me a towel and an ice pack for my nuts.  She laughs at me and says i guess it realky does shrink in the cold.  Btw she is kinda hot.  She is very tall and muscular.  But also has a very sexy body.  She could beat me up anyday.  She waits a little after i get dressed i apologize and thank her.  She looks completely unphased by my whole show.  She says she gets it and that it was dumb of me to ignore my windows.  She tells me take care of my balls and leaves.