Chapter 1

Hey guys hope you like my first chapter... Here we go!!
Credz to demons!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Tess P.O.V)
I just pulled up to a food shop.
when I was walking, I saw a fence with a "do not enter sign on it". I was so curious of what would be behind the fence. anyway, I pulled the food shop door open and walked in.

I went to this shop every month because I get some food here.

I saw Mr. Hilken, one of my dads best friend, and said "hi, how are u" "I'm doing good, how are u?" he said. "good" and smiled. "I have two new employees with me here today". "cameron, matt come over here!" He said with a warm smile. then I saw these 2 attractive boys coming here. oh no, I look so crapy! "boys meet tess, her father and I used to be best friends until he died". "so now she comes and visits once a month". he said.

"hi I'm Cameron", a brown haired boy said. gosh he was hot. "oh hi I'm Matt", a dirty blonde haired boy. wow these two boys are... wow! "hi I'm Tess nice to meet u" "nice to meet u too" they both said.

"anyways I was just going to look for waffles I forgot what section they are in?" I said weirdly "oh... their in section 6, all the way in the back" said matt. "thx" I went to section 6 and grabbed 1 pack of waffles. then I went go check them out and said goodbye to them.

While I was walking out, Cameron grabbed my arm and said wait. " Can I have your number u know just in case" he said. " oh and me too haha" Matt said. "sure" I said shocked.

a boy never asked me for my number and now it's happening! we exchanged phones and wrote our numbers in. "I have to go... see u guys soon" I said. "ok bye" they said. when I was walking to my car I saw the fence again and then now the "do not enter sign" was not on it. I just stood there kind of creeped out.

And then I heard a noise. I started to run back to my car. suddenly, it started pouring and I tripped and scraped my knee. it was bleeding so much that I was limping to my car. By now, I was drenched with water. wow I didn't remember parking my car so far away. I finally got to my car and sat there all wet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoped you like the first chapter!! I will be posting every week!! So don't stop reading! Anyways love u baes bye have a great day!! :D