The moment my entire life changed.

I'm a new writer so please tell me if this story sucks. thaanks everybody

XOXO Mikala

*****************************************************************************************************************

Gwen's life was perfect, she was 17, cheer captain, dating the quarterback, she had married parents, 2 siblings (one older, one younger), a/b student, committed boyfriend, amazing friends. Until the day it all changed. Gwen and her boyfriend, Austin, had been "exclusive" for just over a year and a half. They were the couple that everyone thought would be together forever.

Austin was the Varsity starting quarterback, and Gwen was Varsity head cheerleader. Their school was first in the state. Austin scored the winning touchdown at the Championship game. As soon as he reached the endzone and the clock hit zero, the entire team and all the cheerleaders rushed the field. Her team was headed to the center where the football players had gathered, but Gwen changed course and headed directly towards Austin. she ran, jumped into his arms, and he caught her. She kissed him passionately, he kissed back. She open her eyes, looked at him, and slowly began trying to pry open his mouth with her tongue. He opened it the rest of the way and let her tongue enter. He had both hands on her butt, holding her up. He squeezed her butt. she moaned slightly, and wrapped her hands around his head, pushing his lips into hers more. she slowly made circular motions with her nails on the back of his neck, just under the hair line. she felt him shiver, then heeard him moan. she realized people had begun to notice their little exchange and she pulled away.

"meet me outside the locker room in 10 minutes? i just have to shower real quick" Austin said to her. she nodded and made her way over to her best friend, Alexis and Alexis' boyfriend, Daniel. she smiled at him, and he excused himself to go shower.

"hey Lex, you partying tonight?"

"hey Wen, uhm..it depends."

"on what?"

"a. if your sexy ass is partying. and b. which one?"

"well, Austin's the quarterback, im head cheerleader, of course we are partying. and i was thinking we go to Daniels? he is having one, right?"

"of course. so, i guess we'll see you then. love ya, girl"

"see ya. and love ya too"

10 minutes later, Gwen was sitting outside the football locker room,changed out of her cheer uniform, into white short shorts, and a cute jeweled tank top, in her silver Lexus, when Austin walked out. still just as gorgeous in a jeans and and a black, formfitting t-shirt. he climbed into the passenger seat of her car, knowing not to ask to drive. she drove directly to his house, they both knew it was empty. as he went ot unlock the front door, and head upstairs, she grabbed her bag out of the backseat. it contained all the stuff they would need for a romantic after noon: a couple candles, a soft blanket, & a sexy outfit. she hoped this would be when it finally happened. they would lose their virginities to each other. plus she had all her stuff for the party that night. Austins parents were on vacation for 2 weeks. they knew they wouldnt be bothered. as she crabbed her purse, her keys, and her other bag she walked towards the house. she knew he would be upstairs, in his room getting out of his clothes from the school day. probably putting on shorts, but she was just gonna take them right off him. she walked into his room. he was just pulling a shirt out of his drawers, having already changed into shorts. he saw her and stopped. she put her bags down, walked over to his bed, and crawled under the covers. he knew automatically to get in next to her. she placed her hand on his rock hard abs and he grabbed her and pulled her on top of him. she stradled him, and leaned down, so her long blond hair fell around his face. she slowly kissed him as she rubbed her hands along his sides. he grabbed her at the waist, and started pulling her tanktop off, and tossed it across the room. she rolled off of him, onto her back and he rolled on top of her.