||Chapter 1||

L~E~M~O~N🍋
F~L~U~F~F💐
F~A~N~A~R~T💞

A ShigaDabi fanfiction, none of the art included in this story is mine, neither with the cover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't own dabi, shigaraki or any other characters included in this story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|| W A R N I N G ||

•Suicidal shigaraki
•Asshole dabi
•Self harm
•Suicide
•Dabi is Touya
•Explicit language

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy <~>
~Finger guns~

~ Monday ~ 9:23 am ~ No one's POV ~

The small blue-headed male, tossed and turned, around his bed. Until his eyes jerked open, at the sound of a thud, and a few laughs following behind. He thought none of it, probably his stupid ass colleagues, that he called friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After finally dozing back into complete darkness, his bedroom door flung open as a clearly crazy girl flew in. " Shiggy! All of us are bored!" The teen cried, with a psychotic smile. "Mhmm I don't give a single shit..." The small male muttered, while he lay back. "Well we are going out, your with dabi he's still asleep." The teen smiled, leaving the room without another word.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Monday ~ 9:38 am ~ Tomura's  POV~

I can't believe I'm stuck with that asshole, he alway's make me feel like I'm worthless... I mean he's not wrong, imagine not being able to touch shit with 5 fingers?! It's stupid... Whatever let's just get ready and make some coffee, I'm dying, literally.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Monday ~ 9:42 am ~ Dabi's POV ~

I heard that it was just me and that pipsqueak, pffft, he's so small... That's what is cute about him- Wait what?! I don't like that crusty peice of shit, I'm not even gay. Whatever let's just go get some egg's and bacon. D-don't laugh, but cooking is a main hobby of mine. It's the only of the 2 thing's that make me happy... And tomura- No what?! I'm so confused on how I feel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Monday ~ 9:50 am ~ No one's POV~

Tomura forced himself out of his bed, and flung open his closet. Pulling of his Dark green T-Shirt, he pulled out a black hoodie, it had a white Nike sign on it. He threw it on, and pulled of his shorts, throwing on a pair of sweatpants. He left the room, closing his door behind him. He entered the kitchen and lit the kettle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Monday ~ 10:02 am ~ No one's POV~

Dabi left his room, shirtless, with a pair of shorts, his T-Shirt wrapped around his waist. He walked into the kitchen, and the smell of coffee infiltrated his nose. He looked down coughing at the smell, coffee just kinda makes him wheeze, no idea why. He looked up too see the smol human himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Monday ~ 10:09 am ~ No one's POV~

He was wearing a Nike hoodie, and some gray sweatpants, he looked incredibly hot in Dabi's mind. Dabi coughed, blushing like mad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Monday ~ 10:11 am ~ Tomura's POV~

Dabi walked into the kitchen, he looked down coughing. he looked up at me, he was quite red. Was he sick? My heart hurt when I thought he could be sick, dunno why... "H-hey uh asshole?.." I asked unsurely, "Yes peice of shit?" He replied steading himself against the wall. See what I mean, he's an absolute asshole. "Shut the fuck up!" I yelled moving towards him, "What are you going to do? Beat me up?" He said sarcastically. "Fuck off!" I yelled pushing past him, holding my coffee.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Monday ~ 10:18 am ~ No one's POV~

Shigaraki entered his room, slammed his door, steadied his coffee on his nightstand. And collapsed, tears flowing through from his eyes. This normally happened after a argument with dabi, he resulted to self harm.
He pulled up his sleeves. He grabbed a razor and carved deep cuts on his arms, he fell down. Rolling his sleeves up, then suddenly "What are you doing?..." A small voice asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hewo!👋
I hope this was good, sorry it was short. It is the first chapter....🦊
Anyways hope you enjoyed!✨✨✨
Byeeeeee~👋
~Finger guns~ 👉

                                                    680 words