1

So this book is gonna be about what happens in my life so have fun reading it

Have you ever got told to stop crying because there was no reason to cry but it was bc your fucking depressed and your parents thinks that you're doing it for attention and that your not depressed or have anxiety and the reason for having depression and anxiety is because of getting bullied and not telling your parents about it so they won't waste their time on you for something stupid so you just keep it to yourself and have people coming over and trying to make your life a piece of shit and try to make you do everything that you don't like and having everyone that doesnt care about you and won't ask you if your okay because your grandfather passed away they just give a shit and having your parents around making you take care of the puppy while they play with it like picking up its shit or cleaning up its piss, taking it outside so it could use the restroom, feeding it, being there for it while the rest of the family has fun with out you... And then when you do something really cool and you wanna show your family but they give a little to no fuck about what you are showing them. well this is what the book is about...