CHAPTER-1

'So....hi, I am Asebella your new roommate', I sighed to myself and moved away from the mirror.

"PRINCESS!"

I turned around in a breakneck speed, to see my dad standing near the doorway. I ran towards him and hugged him. "Dad I missed u....I thought u will never make it in time?" I asked him while I gavee him a big hug.

My dad laughed in his own funny way , "How can I not come and say goodbye to my princess! she is going to leave the palace for the first time and at-last, I can have some peace in the house." My dad said these in a dramatic voice, I could see his eyes grazing towards the unusually clean and somehow a empty room and I could see a sad smile in his face, apart from all the joke I know he will miss me as much as I will miss him.

'Dad, don't worry the princess can't Iive without the palace for a long time , if it was not mandatory for the first years of the high-school to live in the dorm, I would have never left the comfort of the home' I shrugged and assured my dad.

"I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king" YEA it is really true for me.

UGH!

I have to go now, I am not a nostalgic person but I am not someone that can fit somewhere easily , so yea going out from my comfort zone means like going to hell and that's exactly what I am doing now ahahaha. "Dad let's hop into the car and hope that we arrive in time" I shouted while taking my luggage downstairs. My dad was waiting near the car, carrying a basket of snacks that could last me for 3 months in the least before I could say anything dad said he visited the supermarket and couldn't help but buy a little bit of snacks. I laughed after hearing that and my dad joined with me.

I looked at the pale blue home of ours yea I am going to miss it :

*so does Asebella normal life come to end from now or a charming prince will come to her life or a bad boy; don't worry I also don't know what will happen and each feedback is appreciated and I am really sorry If I killed all your braincells and thanx for reading ,arigato*