Chapter 1

Why do You think that Y/n guy is always over at Cindy's house

Don't know I heard that her Marriage is on the rock's divorce is probably gonna happen

How so

I heard that she and Anthony have been having a ruff time lately the two have fighting a lot lately so every time Anthony is out for hour's or going away on a business trip that Y/n fella is always making sure she's okay.

Lucky bastard.

Now come on he's just trying to be nice and a good Neighbor.

Yeah I guess she's probably crying on his shoulder right now.

With Y/n and Cindy...

Y/n was at Cindy's house having the time right the thick anthro bear woman was sucking off his human 18 Inch 4 inch thick cock.

Mmmmmm that's Cindy take it all like a good girl.

Cindy always had a small crush on the human she even flirted with him a few times but there where times where she and Y/n had make out when her Husband was away on a business trip.

Y/n always new that Anthony was aggressive type of person there where time's where he would hear the two argue and see Anthony leave the house and not come home until the next morning.

He and Cindy the started develop feeling for each other Cindy started to have an affair with the Human.

Y/n put one of his hand's on top of her head pushing it down urging her to take more of his man meat.

Cindy's rolled in to the back of her head making her gag a little.

Y/n then twitched a little as he camed into her mouth making her cheek's swell a little.

Taking his cock out of her mouth she shallowed his semen and smiled.

Mmmmm that's so good but I need more.

Cindy got on her hand's and knee's lifting up her using both of her hand's she spread her ass cheek's showing both of her hole's.

Now come on and choose which one you want.

Y/n grinned lowering himself to the ground he took both of her cheek's rubbing them making her moan.

Y/n then buried his face between her large ass cheek's giving her a rim job making the anthro bear woman moan in pleasure.

Y/n then went to lick pussy making her moan even louder as she felt the human shove tongue in vagina making pant hard while her tongue was hanging out.

Cindy then felt twitching as she came into Y/n's mouth.

Looking behind her she Y/n with a smile on his face.

Mmmmm your honey taste delicious.

Cindy knew that Y/n like tasting her semen as she like to taste his.

She then felt Y/n's cock rub it against her asshole meaning he was about to fuck her.

Y/n slowly and gently shoved his cock into her ass making her moan in pleasure.

Mmmmm don't go slow give me the pounding I deserve.

Y/n grinned taking out at least 8 Inches of his cock and slamming it back into her making yelp then scream with pleasure as she the human pound her.

YES PLEASE HARDER Y/N MAKE THIS MAMA BEAR FEEL LIKE A WOMAN AGAIN.

Y/n smirked and went faster while giving a spanking.

OH GOD YES SPANK ME I'VE BEEN SUCH BAD GIRL.

A BAD HUH DOES THIS SLUT WANT MORE SPANK'S COME ON TELL ME TELL DADDY.

YES DADDY GIVE THIS SLUT THE PUNISH THIS SLUT.

After a few moment's he twitched and camed into her ass making her pant.

Turning around she kissed Y/n on lip's pushing her tongue into his mouth.

Now then why don't you ride me while I lay on the ground.

Cindy smile as she saw Y/n lay on his back.

Cindy crawled over to the human laying on top of him.

But you need earn the right to ride me so you need to ask daddy Y/n Stated.

Cindy giggled and spoke.

Oh Daddy this mama bear want to ride you hard and get her honey so can this mama bear ride pretty please Cindy stated in a seductive voice.

Grinning ear to ear grabbing her ass cheeks thrusting into woman hood making her moan in pleasure as she started to ride the Human.

Yes there where times where they had sex right behind Anthony's back hell she even gave him a quick blowjob while her husband was sleeping up stair's from drinking at the bar.

YES DADDY GIVE IT TO ME PLEASE MAKE ME YOUR'S MAKE ME YOUR BITCH MAKE YOUR SLUT.

Damn she's even tighter then the last time I fucked her.

That's it Cindy ride Daddy tell me you love me Y/n said as he gave her boob's a good squeeze making her moan.

YES I LOVE YOU Y/N I ALWAY'S DID.

Y/n then spoke.

Cindy I'm gonna cum do you want me to pull out. asked Y/n

NO I WANT IN ME I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABY'S GIVE MAMA BEAR SOME BABIE'S.

With one hard thrust Y/n camed hard into Cindy's womb making her stomach swell a little.

Cindy laid herself on Y/n's chest kissing him on the lip's.

The Cindy turned showing both her hole's again.

Y/n knew what she was doing and went along with it.

Cindy started to suck on his dick while Y/n licked her pussy and asshole.

After a few hour's of more sex Y/n went home.

A few day's later Y/n got the word that Cindy and Anthony got a divorce.

Y/n had Cindy move in with and the two started to date and have sex more often.

Right know Y/n was driving home now after a hard day at work.

When he got into the house and into the kitchen he saw a letter on the counter.

Taking it he read it.

Come into the bedroom Baby I've a surprise for you Papa Bear

Signed Mama Bear.

Y/n went up stair's and into the bedroom where he saw Cindy wearing sexy slutty lingerie.

Oh hey Papa Bear can satisfie me cause this Mama bear need's a good fucking.

Y/n grinned and jumped into the bed with her giving a good time.

MANY YEAR'S LATER...

Cindy was down's cleaning while her Husband Y/n was sitting having his coffee.

Honey can you get the kid's ready for school.

Y/n then spoke.

Sure baby I'll get them ready after my coffee there probably up by now.

Cindy thought for moment and spoke in a seductive voice into his ear.

You know if you take the kid's know and come home you have every part of body I'll even wear a sexy French maid outfit.

Y/n had a lustful look on face as he then yelled for his kid's.

KID'S MAKE SURE YOUR READY FOR SCHOOL Y/n stated yelling up the stair's making Cindy giggle.

God I love that man so much.

THE END PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT....