Chapter 1

-1 year ago-

Ring..ring..ring.."hello?".............. "Duh you know I always have time to play Minecraft!"........ "My server or yours?..........."alright, my severs called The Cobblestone Road"........

-present times-

"YES YES YESSSSS CLARA I FINSHES MY WORLD!!!!!!" I yelled at my computer screen "REALLY! YOU'VE BEEN WORKING ON THAT SERVER FOR A WHOLE FLIPPING YEAR!" I heard Clara my best friend yelling through her headset into mine "YA! I JUST FINISHED THE PUTTING DOWN THE COBBLESTONE ROAD CONNECTING TO EACH BUILDING!!!!! I screamed through my mic. I can't believe I've finally finished my Minecraft world! I've been working at for such a long time! "Blare I'm connecting right now!" I heard Clara cursing at her computer for being slow under her breath. "OMG ITS ALMOST LODED I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR WORLDDDDD!!!!!!" I hard Clara squeal as she started to get existed "it jut lode-" Clara was cut off "wah-what's happing!" I screamed as everything started to get darker "Clara!" I screamed out to her "blare! Blare are you okay!?" I heard Clara fade out, a bright light started to come towards me. Was I dying? Wait I can't be dying! I looked closer into the light and I could barely make out a blocky world. Wait! This looks like Minecraft! I couldn't believe this! "Clara!?" I screamed "where are you!" "Blare?!" I heard a distant voice cry out "what's happening!" The voice yelled scared "I-I don't know" I said quickly. The light was getting very near now, I could reach out and touch it if I wanted "Minecraft?!" I heard distantly "Clara!" I yelled one last time before the light complete surrounded me and I blacked-out. As my eyes fluttered open I could here the moo's and oink's of cows and pigs "Clara! Clara where ar-" I cut myself off as I looked around....at the minecraft trees and grass.....what was going on? "Blare!" I heard Clara's frantic voice "Clara! I'm over here!" I rushed towards the sound of the voice "and there stood a blocky person.....in Clara's Minecraft skin!? "Wha-" I couldn't continue "blare! Is that you?! That's your Minecraft skin! Where are we!" She looked very confused "yes it's me! I don't understand how this could happen! That's you! In your Minecraft skin! Clara....were in Minecraft!" I started looking around for shelter "blare what are you doing! We need to look for a way home!" She ran over to me "I'm looking for shelter! If we're stuck in Minecraft we might as well try to keep are selves alive!" I sighed turning to face her "what! We aren't stuck in Minecraft! We just need to try to find ourselves a way out!" She said confidently, her voice full of hope. I hated this! I didn't want to have to brack it to her but we're stuck here! "Clara, plese don't get yourself full of false hope! We just got magically teleported into Minecraft with no way to get back! We need to find ourselves a place to stay for the night we'll figure this all out tomorrow!" I said as I wander over to the side of a mountain and started breaking grass blocks "fine" is all Clara says as she follows me threw the small one block wide passage way leading in to a room just big enough to fit 2 Minecraft players. I quickly sprint over to the entrance and block it off just as I hear the first zombies grown "looks like we'll have to wait for a while" I sigh as I slowly find my way through the darkness "so what now?" I hear Clara whisper "we wait"

Ey guys! So this is the first chapter in this Minecraft story! I am just warning you now that I'm not going to update very fast, I had this problem with my last book and deleted it but I plan on finishing this book. I'm not really sure if I'll do a sequel or not so i guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Sorry for the writing mistakes and short chapter! Please comment and vote I'll really appreciate it!

💖hailey💖