Useless

Kirishima's POV

As I sat there in class waiting for Aizawa to wake up, the class was being rowdy as per usual, I sat there lost in thought then I hear some yelling that stood out from the rest and it came from the other side of the class and who do I see, the one and only Katuki Bakugo. Of course, he was saying something mean to Deku and how he was going to be the #1 hero as he always does.

I didn't really pay attention to what he was saying as you can kinda guess what he was shouting at Deku, and I have been zoning out lately, like a lot, it's just I can't help to just look at him all the time. Like I really like his messy ash blond, how he is the most manliest guy I ever meet, and his ambition to become a great hero, I mean like he will become one of the greatest hero (after All Might of course) and he has such great power. I frowned as I thought that he would never think the same way towards me, I put my head down and just looked at my hands.

"I will never become a strong hero"

"Umm, shitty hair, what was that you were saying" I looked up to see Bakugo standing in front of me. "Uhh umm i-just uh".

"Alright everyone shut up and take your seats" Mr. Aizawa said, "talk to me after class" Bakugo whispered to me, I just did a little nod, and then Mr. Aizawa started to teach us.

Le time skip

Once class ended I started to pack up my stuff then Bakugo walked up and stood in front of me. I stood up, "um so about-" I started "just stop talking for a bit," he said "uhh okay" I replied. He took my hand and lead me to a place with no one there and started to talk.

"Look, Kirishima, you are one of the strongest people I know. So cut it with the "I'll never be a good Hero" bullshit, you hear me? Or I'll kick your ass just to prove that you can take it." He growled.

My heart raced at his words and I felt my cheek burn up and go as red as my hair. I grinned at the blonde before me.

"Thanks, Baku-bro, that means a lot." I smiled.

"Yeah, whatever, loser... And I meant every word." He smirked. I smiled back. Then he walked up to me and planed a kiss on my forehead and patted my head and whispered "when I am #1 hero you will be the hero that will be standing next to me, always" then walked off and left me speechless.

Thx to Lilly_994 for the help for writing this story. And make sure to check out their page too. Many thxs for reading this story.