「 My Heart Belongs To You (1)」

ー It was a sunny, but cold day. Clay was feeding his cat, Patches, before getting ready to go out.

Clay was a pretty handsome guy, in fact, he was the star of his countryside. He was only 6 when he came here, he already loved it. He prefered staying with his grandmother instead of his busy parents in the capital.

Speaking of his parents... They were pretty nice.
They gave him everything he wanted but, they rarely had the time to take care of him personally. He saw his parents like, what ? Once in a month? He needed some love and caring.
So, his parents decided to let him live with his grandmother, who absolutely loved him. She took care of him, cooked him his favourite food, read him his favourite knight stories before bed and teached him a bunch of useful things in life.

Clay was the tallest guy in there, 6'2 (~1m90) , shiny and, wavy dirty blond hair, cute freckles, and sparkly jade eyes. He was indeed very handsome, people would often think he's a top model, and even ask him to take pictures with him. That didn't disturb him, he thought it was pretty funny!

He went out, and was already freezing. Since it was winter, it was obviously cold. He wore his gloves and rubbed his hands, to warm them up.

"Clay dear! Come here."

Clay turned back, to see some old women calling him. They were all his neighbours, they loved Clay a lot.
Actually, the whole countryside loved Clay. He was very polite and would help everyone, even when they didn't ask. Children also loved him, they would die to play with him and would call him "Big brother".

At this point, we could say he's ✨"Perfect"! ✨

"Hello Miss Henson and Miss Kenny." Clay said, smiling at them.

"How are you my dear? You must be freezing! Take these hotpacks." Miss Kenny said, happily.

"Aw. Thank you so much, Miss Kenny, but aren't you giving me a bit too much? You should save some for yourself!"

"Oh dear, I have a lot at home. Plus, it's for you and Crystal! (his grand-mother).

" Thank you so much!"

"Clay, honey. Aren't you 21 in a month?" Miss Henson asked.

"Yes, indeed"

"Oh dear! You should get a girlfriend already.. At your age, I was already married and had 2 cute babies." Miss Henson said, daydreaming.

Ugh. Clay loved them but, he really disliked when they would lecture him and comparing them to him.

Plus, he obviously can't get a girlfriend.

Clay is.. Gay. He never hid it, he told his grandma about it, and she was very supportive to him. He even told everyone about it, some would be disappointed, planning to marry their daughter to Clay, some would be supportive, and...

Some would take it as some "Teenager thingey".

It's not some period or something.

He liked girls, in fact, he has some female friends which he really liked, but not in a romantic way.

Now, how does he know he's gay?

Clay does, love a guy. But he didn't see him for a very long long time. He met him when he was 12 years old.

『 Flashback 』

Clay was walking in the snow, when he heard some sobs.

He got closer to the small sounds, and found a tiny boy crying.

"Hello, why are you crying?" Little clay asked.

"T-they took Mister Cuddle..." the small boy said, with teary eyes, and a red noise.