A James Maslow New Years

Edit: oh my god.... 7 years later 😭 this is so embarrassing.

(All Stories Rated R)

Hey guys its Raven, so ill be doing these lemon/dirty imagines for quite awhile, so sit back, enjoy and add to your reading list!

____________

You and your boyfriend James are in his tour bus. He decided to take you along since the boys each got their own bus to themselves, and he didn't want you to spend the New Year's alone while he was on tour. James sees you playing on your phone at 4:08 AM across bunk beds, since one bed isn't big enough for them both.

"Love, are you ok?" He sounded worried.

"Yeah I am, I just can't sleep" You've been trying, but you dont feel the urge to sleep.

"I think I can help" James walked over to your bunk bed and put his hand out, suggesting you to grab it and follow him. He leads you to the living room of the bus and sets you down on the couch.

"James, what are yo-" you are cut off by the feeling of him brushing his lips against yours lightly, You feel him creep a hand up your shirt and he pulls it off.

You take his shirt off without hesitation, and the kiss getting a lot deeper and more passionate. You stare at his abs and perfect muscles before traveling down his stomach, ending up at his happy trail. You let out a small moan, giving James a small grin on his face.

You unbutton his pants, and helps you slide his pants off, revealing his massive bulge showing through his boxers. He tosses the pants into the growing pile of clothes next to you. You grab the elastic of his boxers and look up at him waiting for permission. James nods and you continue to slide his boxers off. His big erection makes you extremely wet, and you continue putting your mouth on the head of his "little friend." You suck his size until you're deepthroating and finally stop. You go back up face to face, kissing. He starts kissing down your neck searching for your sweet spot. once he found it he sucks hard enough to leave a purple hickie on your neck, making you moan. He bites your earlobe whispering "I want you." James continues down your chest unclasping your bra. He grabs the flesh sucking one nipple and groping the other. You moan in pleasure as his fingers dance around your hips and thighs. He licks a trail down to your panty line and rubs your clit through the thin fabric again making you moan. He slides your panties off tossing them to the floor. He inserts 1, 2, 3 fingers inside of you, enjoying the moans of his name coming out through your mouth. He hits your climax and you cum. James licks up all of if, including his fingers. He positions behind you in doggy style, and starts at a slow pace.

You were feeling lots of pain at first, but realized it was pure pleasure. You even managed to whisper in his ear a lot "faster,"  "harder" he stops for a minute to calm down. Then suddenly he slams into you hard making you yelp "JAMES!" Your nails dig into his flawless back.

You both finally collapse on top of eachother breathing heavily.

"Youre amazing James. I love you."

You kiss him on his forehead and he responds with a smirk.

" I love you too, baby."

And soon enough round 2 was underway