⚠︎︎4.7

Hey,

"Baby" I say in a questioning tone

"Yeah, we'll deadass be good parents" Jamal says.

"I don't know about that" I mumbled.

"Speak the fuck up" he says mad. He gets mad so easily now. I breathe too long and he's upset.

"We, won't be. Me yes but you, Jamal you're mentally abusive" I say not realizing.

"Ivy shut the fuck up, you think I don't know" he says pushing me into a wall. I stiffen up surprised by it.

"Jamal let me go" he hand his arm across my chest holding me in place.

"You think I don't know" he says looking me dead in my eyes.

"Know what" I say my voice cracking. There felt like a hard lump in my throat. Trying to force tears out that I refuse to let fall.

"You fucked him. You have his shit on your wall. He has pictures of you.

"W—who" tears threaten me to let them fall.

"Stoke—"

"I didnt—"

"Shut the fuck up. You think I'm stupid" he yells.

"Jamal calm down what are you talking about" I say scared internally to even speak.

"I'm mentally abusive to you" His tone being scary as he still holds me down and reaches into his pocket.

"N-no I was just, it was a joke"

"Fuck you" he says as he pulls a lighter out and hold he flame close to my face.

"Jamal—"

"It's okay princess calm down" he says and moves it to my cheek. When he finished speaking he burned my face before pulling away from me completely. Tears running down my face as I stay there against the wall, frozen.

"Don't cry, come here" he holds his arms out. I just stared at him.

"Fucking bitch" he grabs his stuff and walks out.

I made my way to the bed slowly I picked up my phone going to the camera. I have a small circular burn on my face. Tears still leaving my eyes but no sound and my face was more so blank. I have no idea how to even feel. Just then my phone chimes with a message.

—————————————-
Asshole 🤦🏾‍♂️

V wyd? Sum told me
txt u

—————————————-

I read it then turned the screen off. I have nothing to even out on this. Any higher and he would of burned my eye. Who burns people out of anger. I heard hard knocks at the door. I didn't move. I needed to lock it.

"I love you princess, I'll be back later" Mal says loudly through the door.

I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed my thoughts taking over my brain. Tears staining my face as the continued to spill out of my eyes. I have to leave him before he tries to set me on fire because he gets mad. He thinks this is going to lead me into thinking he'd be a good dad.

How he acted when we met was so different than he acts now and I have no idea what I did. I didn't mean to change him. I can't be with who is now though. My phone began to chime more. I just looked at the notifications pop up not even moving.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Vote and comment. Add to your library. Give feedback. WTF! Gay little monkey!  -<3

This is short but it's all I could think of. Anywho how y'all like it,,, entertain me pls :)

If you don't listen to Fetty wap I don't appreciate you right now :|