Alright so back when the Stay Gold music video came out, everyone was commenting the same thing, and most were getting hate for being annoying from others. So I commented it fully aware of what was gonna happen but guess what. I didn't get hate for commenting it. I got hate for my profile picture being this specific picture of Taeyong above. People were saying stuff like

"Ew, NCTzen"

"A random kpop stan, wow how fake of you"

And bunch of other stupid stuff like that. I ended up deleting the comment but like listen people who commented on that, it's called being a multistan. Liking other groups doesn't make me fake it gives me more variety and makes me more interesting. In fact BTS is my bias group, and with the amount of new fans they get per day I'm 98% sure I've liked them longer than you anyway. Assuming I'm a fake fan probably makes me more real than you. And we all saw that your profiles aren't kpop let alone BTS so you can't judge me on my non-BTS profile. Also, to add on to that, how do you know who he is and what band he's from if you didn't do the research to know NCT? Also, what's wrong with NCT and/or their fans? NCT are wonderful! Even if you don't like a group you shouldn't shame others for liking it! I can like what I like! Leave me alone I never did anything to you! Anyway I think I'm done now.

I apologize to anyone who suffered thru this I thought the description would be a good enough warning.