# # 1

A boy with black hair, blonde Highlights, not too tall, clear cheekbones, dark black eyes, and perfectly clear skin walked down the hallway as all the girls swooned over him. Any girl would die to be at least friends with him, he's the one who catches everyone's attention. Boys are jealous and girls are thirsty. Boys would get mad that their own girlfriends would even stare at him. He wasn't nice at all either, they saw him as an edgy, cool, badass kid. He pretty much was. The kid made his way to Math class bumping shoulders with a boy. The boy looked at who bumped into him and started to attack him with words

"You're so annoying Mark get out of here!! Useless piece of shit! No one likes you!!"

All Mark did was look at him for a second and turn back around entering Math class ignoring what the kid had said. As he entered all the girls outside started screaming because of how 'hot' Mark was. As a girl entered the school everyone immediately stopped screaming. Just a step inside. Boom, no noise, completely silent. The girl was at least 5'6, dark chocolate eyes, strands of hair covered her forehead, plump pink lips, a little but chubby cheeks, and slight blush. She was someone most boys swooned over, her popularity was mostly based on her attitude, she wasn't kind, nice, caring, or gentle. All the girls were scared of her for a reason.

"A-Ashley I-i'm sorry —"

" What the fuck do you mean you're sorry?! You just threw food at me and said it was an accident?!? I SAW you throw that at me!"

The girl who threw the food immediately had regret. She should've known it was coming, everyone was warning her but she didn't obey. The girl grabbed her milk and spilled it all over the girl.

"My clothes!!! They're new and my mom bought it for me!!"

"Aw how cute, your mom still buys your clothes and you care about them THAT much? You're so cute"

She said as she threw the carton at the messy girl and walked away from the scene.

Most girls would try to be friends with her for attention but Ashley never allowed that. Her only friends were Jung Jaehyun, Lee Taeyong, Kim Doyoung, Ten Lee, Jae Jin, and Kim Jaime. Her childhood friend was Jaehyun meanwhile the rest met in school.

Mark

Ugh those girls are hella annoying, whoever made them stop screaming I'd like to thank them but not in person. I sat on my seat and sat there with my phone. I scrolled through social media and liked a few posts I found funny. A few 10 minutes passed and the teacher entered. The whole class was filled, everyone sat in their assigned seats. My partner was named Johnny Suh. He's pretty cool, really tall, Chicago beast, great fashion sense brown wavy hair, brown light eyes and plump lips. He's actually one of my favorite friends. Making me laugh 24/7. I enjoy his company but sometimes it gets annoying.

"Yo Mark, Taeyong asked if you wanted to sit with us at lunch, since you're like always skipping sooo..."

"Oh uhm, sure ig? Who sits there anyways"

"Uhh Taeyong ofc, Yuta, Jaehyun, Jaime, Jingee, Ten, Doyoung, Ashley, and I"

No One

"Oh alright, I'm down, I heard they're very chaotic, and fun"

"Oh trust me they are, just don't get in their nerves or they'll snap"

"I - alrightttt —"

"Mr. Lee and Mr. Suh, would you mind telling the class what you guys are chatting about up there?"