You And Me And A Rollercoaster Of Emotions

introduction

London / England March 1, 2005 Rachel Shelley was sitting in her agent's office who was on the phone with America. It was about a role in a lesbian American series that Rachel really wanted to be part of. Her husband Matthew Parkhill, himself a producer in the film industry, had reinforced her plan and so she was now listening to her agent, who was on the phone with the director Ilene Chaiken. 20 minutes later he beamed into the eyes of his client, "Rachel you have the role!" The actress jumped up and screamed with joy and hugged him overjoyed "and when will it start?" she asked enthusiastically and straightened her skirt again, which was creased a little with joy. "Tomorrow .." he replied and continued immediately "We'll get your text faxed in a moment, then you have to go home, I'll book you the flight and tomorrow you fly off, you should arrive in Vancouver late in the evening and have a rehearsal with Laurel Holloman. " Rachel nodded happily and drove home for 20 minutes with the script to pack up and tell her husband about it. At the same time in Vancouver / America "Laurel we have you!" Ilene came back into the studio and beamed at the blonde actress "and who is it?" she immediately asked "Rachel Shelley, she is the perfect Helena." Laurel now had to smile, she had seen a few pictures of the British woman and she was actually really looking forward to the new colleague, after all, she was supposed to be her new film partner for some episodes and that should be exciting.