{my hero academia}

the format of this is pretty sloppy, so i'll try to fix it up with the next post,, and my apologies if this does end up hurting anyones feelings. that was not my intention.

1. 'Every character in the fandom gay!'

-I actually really dislike when people make EVERY character LGBTQ+(and this is coming from a pansexual person)

Not everyone is gay, bi, or lesbian. Sure alot of characters probably are but for example:

' Oh endevor and All might are gay!'

Im not too sure about all might but im pretty positive endevor isn't. Or someone saying Mineta is gay just because they like him with a male character. Im just saying, not every single character in the anime is LGBTQ+ (and no i'm not attacking anyones ships--)

2. 'Oh my god! Bakugou is soo hot i want to ************ ! 🥵 hes totally daddy! '

-Stop.Sexualizing.Minnors.! I've heard this everywhere! The characters in the anime (the students at least) are minors, and i've heard the Excuse saying 'oh but the age of consent is different in Japan!' That doesn't matter! I honestly dont want to see 12 year olds pretending to F**k as the characters. (And yes i've seen that before. It was Bakudeku to be accurate)

3. 'BAKUDEKU IS SO BETTER THEN KIRIBAKU!'

-Guys! Shut up about what ship is better then the others,, its everyones own opinions! (unless its pedophillia. then go ahead and hate.)

4. ' All might x Deku/ Aizawa x Froppy(or shinsou)

-No just. No, i dont want to spend alot of time on this topic because its gross! Dont 'ship' Minors with adults!! they're fucking children!! 

I'm too lazy to write the rest of this sooo-