The Dumb Table

The Dumb Table
A Short Story
by Me

Josephu Joestar had always loved big Italy with its substantial, spewmungous shops. It was a place where he felt horny.

He was a stupid, dumb, tea drinker with tall balls and strong hands. His friends saw him as a hilarious, homely himbo. Once, he had even helped an uncooked tortoise cross the road. That's the sort of man he was.

Josephu walked over to the window and reflected on his full surroundings. The rain hammered like walking cats.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Shiza Chan. Shiza was a tricky bubble with alpha balls and large hands.

Josephu gulped. He was not prepared for Shiza.

As Josephu stepped outside and Shiza came closer, he could see the gigantic glint in his eye.

Shiza gazed with the affection of 639 horny steep spiders. He said, in hushed tones, "I love u josephu"

Josephu looked back, even more annoyed and still fingering the dumb table. "Shiza, I wanna be homiesexual with you," he replied.

They looked at each other with depressed feelings, like two fresh, freshly-squeezed fish nodding at a very hot party, which had piano music playing in the background and two wrong uncles kissing to the beat.

Josephu regarded Shiza's alpha balls and large hands. "I feel the same way!" revealed Josephu with a delighted grin.

Shiza looked hungry, his emotions blushing like a burnt, bitter ball.

Then Shiza came inside for a nice cup of tea.

THE END
I got this from a short story generator and jesus christ this is so fucking funny oh my god