Chapter 1

Hinata was just waking up when she heard two people talking outside of her room. They were two men she thought. "Byakugan"! She saw that it was Kakashi sensei and one of her fellow clan members. She couldn't hear what they were saying though for she just woke up.

Hinata's POV: 

I guess I'll just get ready. I'll go to the forest to train for a little while, maybe I'll see naruto on the way there.. omgggg Naruto >.< 

Okay seriously, Hinata get a hold of yourself. 

3rd person POV:

Hinata got ready quickly. 

As she walked past the place where Neji and her used to train together she couldn't help but feel sad. I couldn't protect Neji she thought. It won't happen again.

Hinata made her way down the pathway and past ichiraku's ramen. Then proceeded to walk out of the village into the forest. She had a spot she where she used to train when she was younger, and brought Neji there once for intense training. I'm going to train and protect the hidden leaf village she said. Just you watch Neji. 

Twin tiger fists! She could use this jutsu three times in a row before she couldn't do it anymore, but it drained most of her chakra. She was frustrated, she couldn't concentrate she had all these mixed emotions that would prevent her from improving. She didn't lack discipline did she? No.. All her life her father kept telling her to improve and all that intense training she's been through, that couldn't possibly be the case. 

She trained more against a tree. Gentle fist! Eight trigrams! 

After she trained for awhile she proceeded to make her way back to the village. She needed to clear her mind off things. 

Kurenai! 

Oh hello Hinata, what have you been doing this past morning?

Just some training..

You've been training every morning for weeks now why not take a break? 

I see there something troubling you?

Well you see, I want to become a stronger shinobi.

Oh, well you know you are a powerful shinibi already. 

I don't see it like that.. My chakra is so limited and I can't seem to be able to use twin tiger fists frequently enough.

Ahhh I see. You know you can't just use that jitsu constantly right? From what I've seen that jitsu is more to finish an enemy off. Why not try a new powerful long range jutsu?

How will I learn a jutsu like that? 

Wel- Guy! Kakashi! 

Come on let's talk over some tea

They proceeded to sit with Guy and Kakashi. 

They all had tea together until Kakashi spoke. Ahem- Hinata. I have something to discuss with you later, if you'd be willing to stop by just outside the hokage's office I'd like to talk to you then. Hinata nodded. A short while later they began to bid their farewells. It was weird, Hinata hadn't seen Naruto or any of her other comrades in awhile. She wondered where they were. Then she saw 20 Narutos emerging from the roof of one of the shops. What the- NARUTOO Hinata could hear Sakura. CHA! Owwww Naruto said what'd you do that for! Hmph, you know darn well you pervert.

Hinata! Said Sakura. Cmon Naruto. Owwwww, said naruto again. You gonna keep saying "owww" the whole time! Hinata is right there! Hinata laughed a bit. Hinata has already walked over to them because she knew Sakura would just have to drag Naruto on the ground and it was just easier for her to come to them. 

Do you know where the others are Naruto-Kun? UHhhhh I think shikamaru went to the hidden sand for a mission. And the others might be hanging out or training somewhere. Oh shoot I forgot about something, sorry guys I gotta go said Hinata. Bye! 

Hinata remembered Kakashi wanted to talk to her. She made her way to the hokage's office and stopped just outside to find kakashi reading his book. Ah hello Hinata he said. I have something to ask you.

That's the end of the chapter! Sorry if it was a bit short but I will try and make chapter 2 longer. Thanks for reading so far!

(Word count 705)