Chapter 1

According to the Credit Suisse Global Wealth Report, the world's richest 1 percent, those with more than $1 million, own 44 percent of the world's wealth.

Those who hold power in this world are the richest and most powerful families composed of:

1st. Bushweiler Clan

2nd. Kim Clan

3rd. Park Clan

4th. Lee Clan

5th. Bae Clan

6th. Kang Clan

7th. Wang Clan

To promote peace and solidarity among the clans they created pac and built alliance headed by Marco Bushweiler the richest man in the world.

............

Jennie Kim

The one and only daughter of the richest man in South Korea and the heir to the second most powerful clan in the whole world "THE KIM", a queen indeed

The one and only daughter of the richest man in South Korea and the heir to the second most powerful clan in the whole world "THE KIM", a queen indeed. Her family owns multiple manufacturing companies, various department stores, prestigious fashion houses, and entertainment agencies around the globe.

She is a House Ambassador of her mom's fashion house "Channel". She is also the most famous Idol, soloist, in South Korea having a single "SOLO" that placed no. 1 on worldwide billboard chart and other music platforms. Her single official music video in YouTube have more than 500 million views and still growing, thus, only female Kpop Idol soloist to do so. 

Currently, she is one of the students of Seoul University majoring in business course while doing what she like, being an "IDOL". She is the most popular student yet known as Ice Queen due to her coldness and intimidating aura, if only they know that she is actually a baby inside to her family and close friends.

Jennie POV