Best Guy Friend

"RING RING" I grabbed my alarm and turned it off, but the noise wouldn't stop. In wonder i got up to see what was ringing. "What the hell is ringing?" I started walking closer to my desk and the noise became stronger. I realized that it was my phone that was ringing. what read on my phone was Matt. "What would he want at 7:00 in the morning?!?" I hung up and while i was walking back to my bed to go back to sleep my phone rang again. I didn't answer. He called again. It was getting annoying so i answered. " Hey Noemi!" ( BTW My name is Noemi) "Hey Matt." i said with a sleepy voice. "Were you sleeping?!?!" He said in confusion. "Yea, kinda, but its okay." "Noemi, don't you remember?!?!" "OH MY GOSH, I forgot about what time are you coming to get me??" " I'll be there in like 10 minutes." I hung up the phone and ran to the bathroom. I got ready as fast as possible to be in his car on time. As i was walking down the stairs, I tripped and twisted my akle. Thankfully i hadnt broken it or sprained it. I finally got in his Voltswagon Beetle and while i was getting in the car all i heard was " Buns out, weiner, but i gotta keep an eye out for Selener" As Matt was driving, something horrible happened!