𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

"They woke up!"

"Let me see! Let me see!"

"I want to see them too!"

I slowly began to wake up. However, I wasn't able to hear my thoughts because of the other voices I heard. I slowly stood up from where I was currently laying. When I looked up, I saw that Luffy was already awake.

"She moved!"

"Look at her!"

"What a strange rugged being, she looks so thin and weak."

"She sure slept for a long time, but it seems like she ate while sleeping. Did you know that?

"What do women eat anyway? Raw meat?"

"It seems like she'll eat anything."

"What's going on?" Luffy asked.

"You guys are so loud," I said, exhausted, as I got up and walked to where Luffy was.

"She spoke!"

"Where are we? What were we doing?" You wondered for a moment. "Right! We were all separated on the Sabaody Archipelago!"

"I can't hear her. Everyone shh! She's saying something."

"I can't remember anything that happened after we ate that mushroom," Luffy said.

"Ah! My hat's gone!" He yelled, before looking at the men around us. After seeing one of them holding his hat, he said, "There it is! Give it back to me you-!"

"What's with his body?!" One of them cut him off.

"Wow! He can stretch his arms! What a surprise! I've gotta note this down. This is so interesting!" One of them said.

"Hey, what's your name?"

"Huh? I'm Luffy, and this is my sister, (Y/n)." He said, before looking down. "Ah, I'm naked!" He yelled. I looked down too and realized I was also naked.