0000

NEw READERS IM WARNING YOU

THIS . SHIT . IS . CRINGE 💀

this story is over hyped you may now proceed..

Monday. .....

As usual Y/N began her work inside her little shop. The varieties of scents filled inside the place. The roads seemed busy from the windows. She prepared for her day, arranging the candles and bottles in a exotic manner where customers find it irresistible to pass untouched.

Since a little 3 year old, her dream was to have her own fragrances, maybe her own company. She was aware it was never gonna be possible, so tried to fill her heart with a warm, cozy little shop, where she could see the hustle and mustle of life these days. How tragic.

The clinking of shells announced. A new customer. A new day.

Y/n: greetings sir. how may I help you?

Greeting with friendliest smile she could, she welcomed a man in black hoodie, half of his face hidden from the Cape, and his long bangs. His height slightly above her head. The view was irresistible it left her hanging.

???: ahhh what kind of a fragrance a girl likes?

His sudden words left an effect on her as she hopped out of her dream world. Trying not look like an idiot, she cleared her throat and looked at the young man. (ehEm)

Y/n: what kind of fragrance do you want? Can you specify-

???: what do you like?

Y/n: ahh I love straw- WAIT WHAT?

She almost choked on her words as the stranger asked. Why does he want to know?

???: Did I commit a crime?

Y/n: ye- I mean of- NO no no I was just distracted. Ermm let me find you some of my favorite. You can-

??? I want you.

Y/n: wh-

Her senses began to slow due to this wired stranger coming out of now where, wearing such heavy clothes in the middle of summer.
I just noticed his clothes now? Hah this boy sure is wired. She has thoughts building up her mind about this boy.

Y/n: sir pardon but-

??? I want the scent you are wearing now. I like it.

He inhaled the scent and smiled in satisfaction. This fresh scent sure woke up his dull body. Was it the scent? Or her,

Y/n: Just a moment.

Trying her best to look normal, she began searching through the tiny bottles to find the preferred order while mentally SLAPPING herself on why she behaved so weird infront of the customer

Y/n: ecstatic. Here is your bottle- what the hell?

He vanished

She looked at the bottle in disbelief. How could someone just leave like that? Was I too weird? She stepped out of the shop but know sign of him. A tired sigh escaped her lips as she came back inside tha shop and kept the tiny bottle back on the table before sitting down on the counter.

Y/n: time for something new!

She squealed as she began her work. Not realizing how time passed by........

THE END OF THIS UGLY CHAPTER
WHO ELSE IS ALIVE AFTER WATCHING HARUTO IN SUIT? ????
DAMN BOI. I AM HAVING TRUST ISSUES.
Anyways I hope you like this🤡 wait.....
WHO IS THAT RANDOM WIERD BOY?🤡

.