The First

How much longer will I be able to control myself? I walked around feverishly my eyes darting from person to person. Controlling these urges is slowly driving me mad; every day they grow stronger. I need to release these feelings, who will help me reach my ultimate climax?
Stopping at a cafe I get a tea in hopes of calming these feelings rising within me. That's when I found her; our eyes met for just an instant but I knew she was the one. She would be the person to help me relieve this throbbing desire. Without finishing my tea I get up and start following her. I can't let her get away from me.
She hasn't noticed me following her yet... Soon I will make my move. I notice she turns into a darkened park surrounded by trees not a soul around. Now is the time I reach out and grab her hand, cocking my head to one side I greet her, "I'm sorry I was just struck by your beauty and had to reach out to you."
Her cheeks flushed slightly by my compliment and she smiled back at me. Her eyes were dead even when she smiled; this is not what I want to see from her. Hiding my disgust at her dead eyes I smile gently and lean closer to her ear and whisper, " Would you like to experience true joy? To escape from your worldly troubles for even a moment." Her dead eyes looked at me and she nods and followed me like a lost puppy clinging to any shred of kindness.
We reach my home and I lead her to the bedroom where she sat on the bed not saying a word. I come back with two cups of water and offer her one. She takes it and sips from it still not saying a word.
" Let me give you a makeover. My sister would always have me do her makeup while growing up."
For the first time since she got here she looked up and spoke in a very soft gentle voice. " You would do that for someone like me?"
I place a large hand on the side of her face; her skin is so soft and warm my head begins to swirl. She really is the one who will help me release all these feelings. Tonight after I make her beautiful I will be able to find the cure for all my twisted thoughts. Grabbing her chin I tilt her head up making her look me in the face and run my thumb across her rose pink bottom lip. Leaning in close enough that our lips almost touch I say in a deep gruff voice, " You are plenty beautiful without help but I promised you pure joy and a night you will never forget."
She looks away from me and blushes yet her eyes still show no emotion. This won't do I can't satisfy this burning inside me with her like this. I pull her up from the bed and lead her to the chair by my desk. I stand behind her and run my hands through her hair making sure to feel each strand as I braid her hair and roll it into a bun that looks like a flower. Moving in front of her I apply a thin layer of foundation, some shimmer to her eyelids, rouge to her cheeks and clear gloss to her lips. She is the picture of beauty now everything I had dreamed of.
I stand behind her and hold up a mirror so she can look at herself; for the first time her eyes began to sparkle. This is what I wanted somebody with the the sparkle of life. Now she was truly somebody who would allow me to fulfill my every desire.
I lean my head on her shoulder facing her neck I wrap a hand around her throat gently so I can feel her pulse. She places a small trembling hand over mine and whispers, "Please... Please help me feel more beautiful." I feel her heart start to race so I take the opportunity to tease her nibbling on her neck. I turn her to face me and her eyes so full of emotion like I had broken whatever walls she had built up. We lock lips and I lay her on the bed gently.
I slip a hand under her shirt and run my fingers up her torso stopping just before her breasts. I smile, "Will you let me do anything I want?" She nods and looks away from me embarrassed. This is it I can finally find my release.
Wrapping my hands around her throat I tighten my grip; she struggles to breathe and claws at my hands. My face twists into a murderous smile, I keep squeezing until she passes out. I throw her limp body over my shoulder and carry her to the basement where I strip her down and tie her hands and feet to the ground splaying her out.
I lean down running the tip of my knife lightly along her jaw line and down her throat. Sinking the point of the knife into the soft flesh above her sternum I slice down it. Blood bubbles up to the surface of the cut and pours out like honey sweet and fragrant. I use my fingers to spread the cut open allowing more blood to trickle out. Yes this is what I needed I finally feel right. The voices in my head are calm.
Slicing deeper into the cut she begins to scream. I guess the pain woke her up that's okay though I want to hear her plead for her life and see her tears . Placing a hand over her mouth I lean close to her, "You told me anything I wanted dear kitten."
I slice deeply into her thigh; she screams out in pain tryin to struggle against her bindings. She bites my hand sinking her teeth deep into my flesh. I stand up and grab a large bucket of water I pour it over her face watching her struggle to breathe. When I stop she coughs and looks at me terrified, "Why are you doing this to me?"
Getting on top of her I stroke the side of her face her makeup now running down her face with tears. "It's simple you're the one who will satisfy my urges. From the second I saw you I knew that you would be the perfect one to help me release everything I've been holding inside." I push my lips against hers and sink my blade deep into her stomach tearing it through her flesh. She screams and her eyes roll back in her head.
I can't have her passing out on me so I take a bottle of bleach and fill the wound on her stomach full making her jolt in pain. Slicing off thin pieces of her skin the floor begins to pool with her blood the sent filling my nostrils; I see her pain hearing her weak voice call out for help.
Taking my time I cut her taking off small pieces at a time; when I finally reach the bones on her legs, arms and ribs I realize she is dead. Her organs are falling out of her mutilated body and I am covered in her blood from head to toe. This is what I needed seeing her dead body I feel myself getting aroused by the gruesome scene in front of me. For hours I pleasure myself using her blood as lubricant. Slumping down beside her I hug her body by this time it was cold. My eyes close and I fall into a deep sleep.
I wake up next to her and smile with a deep breath I undo her bindings and gather up all of her scattered pieces and put her in a cloth bag. It still being dark outside I slip into my back yard walking into the small private forest. I dig a deep hole in-between the roots of a large tree and gently place her remains between the roots. Filling the hole back with dirt I mean down to he ground, " Thank you for helping me reach my ultimate climax my beautiful flower."
I walk back to my house and begin cleaning the blood splattered all around my basement. After I finish I go upstairs and shower her blood running down my body swirling around the drain. Images of last night running through my mind I pleasure myself again. Yes this was all I needed the voices are quiet and no longer am I throbbing with desire.