Chapter 33

i showed harry the test and tears begin streaming down my face. He quickly lifted me into his arms and kissed me deeply.

"harry i'm scared" i cry into his arms.

"you aren't alone. i'm here. i'm gonna be here forever." he kisses me on my cheek.

"i-im sorry i'm pregnant harry. i know you don't want it... we can.. we can get an abortion or something harry.."

"absolutely not." he says smiling.

"baby i texted timothee dont be mad. timothee isn't able to have kids. it's not his. he says he used a condom both times anyways." harry smiles

i smile big.
"we're having a baby harry" i say crying happy tears.

he nods and cries with me.

"i love you y/n. i love you" he says picking me up.

"i love you so much hazz" i say playing with his hair.

"Baby how the hell are we going to tell lou" i ask nervously.

"let's wait for a bit. he's got a lot to worry about with el and everything. he won't be back until two more nights right?" harry asks me as we lay down on the bed.

"yes" i say

"let me just spend some time with my baby." he says wrapping his arms around me.

He gently places a kiss on my lips.

"i'm so happy baby" harry says smiling like a fool.

"you're not upset about it?" i ask to make sure.

"of course not. i was nervous at first. but we can do this. We are going to be the best parents ever baby girl" harry says holding my hands.

i giggle and lay on his chest.

"i'm sleepy baby" i yawn out

"go to sleep angel. i'm going to step outside and make you an appointment for the doctor tomorrow. you need to get familiar with someone that you can visit through this." he says kissing my head and i nod.

he steps out and comes back in later.

"you have an appointment in the morning at 8 with Dr. Kayla" he says smiling and pulling his shirt off.

"great baby thank you" i say laying my hand on his chest.

"you ready to go to sleep beautiful?" harry asks kissing my hand.

"yes" i say bundling up and throwing a leg over harry.

"can we still have sex while i'm pregnant" i joke around

he laughs grabbing my thigh from behind.

"we will ask tomorrow baby. get some rest" he says sleepily

"ok i love you"

"i love you"

we soon fall asleep again and harry wakes up at 6.

"baby get up" he says carefully shaking my shoulder.
"you have to get ready for your appointment" he says in a normal tone.

"no i don't wanna get up" i complain.

"get up little baby" he talks to me in a baby voice and places his cold hands on my arm.

"fuck your hands are cold" i jolt my eyes open and he laughs.

"it's not funny harry" i laugh back.

"i'm sorry. but you needed to get up. you only have an hour to get ready" he says lifting you out of bed. i wrap my legs around his waist and he sits me on the bathroom sink.