Up The Willow Tree

This is a description of Luna, Radiance, Ebony, and Duke. Luna has bright and shiny blonde hair and bright intelligent clear blue eyes. Her family is very wealthy and she has a pet cat named Radiance. Radiance is a white Toyger cat and has amber eyes. (Picture above. I put a picture of what I want Radiance to look like above because lots of people don't know what a Toyger cat looks like). Ebony has pitch black hair and bright green eyes. Her pet dog named Duke is a King Charles spaniel. This is in modern time but they like riding horses.

No one's POV

"Come on Ebony!!!" Luna called from her perch among the willow tree branches.

"Coming, coming!" Ebony called. Her pitch-black hair flying in the wind.

Radiance climbed up into the tree following her owner up the willow tree. Her claws dug into the bark of the tree as she leaped onto the branches that were swaying in the wind. Her sleek figure soon disappeared in the maze of leaves and branches. Ebony stepped onto the ladder that Luna took from her shed and reached the top. She then reached up towards a branch and pulled herself up.

"Don't look down, don't look down," Ebony whispered to herself. She could hear Duke barking in the distance, probably barking at a squirrel or a rabbit. She looked up to see Luna's bright blue eyes staring at her.

"I'm good!" Ebony called up to her friend before continuing to slowly make her way up the trees swaying branches.

"Why did we have to climb a tree today? It feels like we're in a tornado! It's so windy!" Ebony shouted over the howling wind.

"Because it's fun!" Exclaimed Luna from where she perched on one of the stronger branches. Ebony could see Radiance crouched next to her.

Ebony heaved herself up and sat next to Luna.

"We should leave soon before the storm gets here," Ebony whispered into Luna's ear.

"For once, I agree. But I don't-"

"I know, I know, you don't like cutting the adventure sort." Interrupted Ebony.

"Yeah..." Sighed Luna. "Let's go now. I can feel that the wind is picking up and it seems like it's gonna rain hard."

"And we still have about half an hour ride home..." mumbles Ebony.

"Yeah! We'll probably get really wet." Luna remarked with a smile. "Come on before I change my mind and decide to stay here," Luna said getting up and started to climb down.

"Great!" Ebony said standing up as she watched her friend climb down. After she saw that her friend reached the ladder, she started her climb down. Radiance leaped down from branch to branch when she saw that her master reached the ground safely. When she reached the ladder, she looked back up at Ebony.

"It's OK. You can go to Luna. I don't need help." Ebony told the concerned cat. Radiance didn't hesitate as she leaped down the branches.

As Ebony feet touched the ground, she heard Luna say "Help me with the ladder. We need to put it on NighSky's back."

NightSky is one of the many loyal and well-trained horses Luna's family-owned. Nightsky pricked up her ears as they heard thunder in the distance. She has a black coat and her mane and tail were also black but were braided into french braids. Ebony turned to her horse Sky-Rider, a dark brown stallion with a patches of white on his back and had a light brown mane and tail. He was a gift for her on her 10th birthday from Luna. Her family already owned at least 10 horses, but Night-Rider as her favorite, he is her handsome horse. Duke ran up to her, panting. He must have been chasing rabbits. Luna was already on Rain-Song. A beautiful pure white mare. She had gentle brown eyes and very patient and calm. They rode towards Luna' s family's property, Nightsky following them, Duke trotting on the ground,stopping every once in a while to smell trees or rocks and rabbit holes. Radiance just kept in pace with Rain-Song. Radiance never left Luna's side.

They just rode into the stables when it started to pour outside. Rain pelted the roof.

"Wow. We made it in just in time." Ebony sighed.

"Yeah, my father wouldn't be happy if I was outside in this weather," Luna said, taking the reins and the saddle off of Rain-Song. Ebony asked Luna

"Where can I put Sky-Rider?"

"Oh, in the stall next to NightSky's." Replied Luna as she took the ladder from NightSky's back and placing it next to the wall near the door.

"I'll put that back in the shed after the rain stops." She put some oats in NightSky and Rain-Song's food pail (What do you call the thing horses eat out of?) as Ebony fed Sky-Rider a few carrots.

"And now we need to make a run towards the house." Ebony sighed.

"Wait, I think I might have a few ponchos in here." Said Luna, as she dug through a saddlebag.

"Here!" and handed Ebony a brown poncho before putting on a poncho herself.

"I should carry Duke, so he won't track mud in the house," Ebony said.

"Yeah, and so my parents don't think we've been riding in the rain," answered Luna.

They held their pets under their poncho as they ran towards the mansion.

"Mom! Dad! We're home!" Luna yelled.

"Great! You and Ebony go take a shower before our friends come over!" Luna's mom yelled back.

"OK." Replied Luna.

"Come on, we gotta take a shower. I totally forgot that they were coming over." groaned Luna.

"Same. But at least we have some time before they come." Replied Ebony. "And we gotta take a shower."

"Shampoo and conditioner will be in the guest bathroom already. You can use the teal-colored brush in the cabinet." Luna said.

"Thanks." Ebony said and glanced at her phone that was in her pocket.

"My parents sent me a message an hour ago!" She gasped.

"Oh, I hope you don't have to leave!" Cried, Luna.

"Hmm... No, they said that they have already left and that I can have a sleepover at your house today." Replied Ebony. 

"Yay!!! Anyways we have to go take a shower. See you in my room!" said Luna over her shoulder as she pranced away happily, with Radiance walking beside her.

"Oh, I forgot something!" Said Luna as she walked back to Ebony.

"Duke can stay in the guest bedroom with you. And don't forget to give him a bath too. Radiance needs a bath too." Luna said before turning away and heading back towards the bathroom. 

This was originally@MoonOfSecrets684  book but she deleted it and I asked to have it. So she gave it to me. (After spamming her with a million pleases LOL) THANK YOUUU MOON!!!!! 

Cheerio!!!!