Arriving in San Fransokyo

The wheels of the limousine screeched around the street corner as it made its way to International Ave in San Fransokyo. It had been a long day for the Bernadotte family whom had flown all the way over from Norway to become dignitaries in America. While Agnarr was to represent the people of Norway, Iduna was to specifically represent the indigenous Northuldra population that resided in Norway and several other Scandinavian countries. As the car came to a stop sign, Elsa placed her head in her hands before mumbling.

"Are we there yet? We have been in this care forever."

Anna turned to her with a annoyed look on her face.

"Well at least you don't have to sit next to anyone who is ice cold. I'm absolutely freezing in here."

All Agnarr could do was sigh, it had been a stressful day and the last thing he or Iduna wanted was for the kids to get into bickering wars and fist fights.

"We will be there soon."

Agnarr stated in his calm tone, Iduna resting her hand on his. Laying her head on his shoulder with her eyes closed.

"I think we should all go to bed when we get there. It has been quite a long day."

The girls all shook their head in agreement, but Olaf's did not.

"I want to check the place out. I slept on the plane so I am wide awake."

Elsa turned to him, small bags appeares under her eyes.

"Well lucky you, not all of us got to do that. Explore the house, just stay out of our rooms."

Olaf turned to Elsa and smirked.

"Oh, don't you worry. The last thing I want to be is in your room at night."

Anna grumbled and put her earphones in to drown out the sound of her siblings bickering. Iduna wished that she had that luxury, but Agnarr was rather curious as to what Olaf meant by what he had said.

"Why wouldn't you want to be in her room Olaf?"

Olaf could only chuckle as he looked at Elsa from the corner of his eye.

"Oh, because of boy related reasons. She is quite the night owl online."

Iduna's head lifted from Agnarrs shoulder as she heard what Olaf said. Knowing full well that she wouldn't be going to bed anytime soon because of it. Just as Agnarr was going to speak, the limousine stopped and all the kids jumped out of the car to stretch their legs and get some distance between them. Agnarr turned to Iduna now that they were alone.

"What did he mean by boy related reasons?"

Iduna's eyebrow raised slightly.

"How am I supposed to know? Half the time I don't understand what Olaf says."

Agnarr ran his fingers through his hair.

"I just thought you might know, that's all. Hopefully all that we need to do is have a small talk with Elsa about her night time activities and then we can go to bed."

Iduna nodded before kissing his cheek.

"A warm bed sounds wonderful. Let's get our suitcases and everything inside."

The mansion was beautiful, built in the early 1920's. Covered in art deco architecture which included detailed statues, bronze sculptures, movie theatre like lighting and much more. As the large double doors opened, the family entered and admired the house for a few moments.

"I think we will live quite comfortably here, do you all like it?"

Agnarr asked as he looked at the family. Anna nodded quickly in response.

"It's so warm in here, I love it. It is akways so cold in Norway so living here will be like a dream come true."

Olaf turned to look at Agnarr as he finished checking out the house.

"Just as long as it has internet and cable, I will be very happy."

Elsa, preoccupied with her phone eventually lifted her head to look around.

"Oh yeah, it's beautiful. Can we go to our rooms now? If you tell me where it is, I can find it myself."

Iduna turned around and raised an eyebrow at her oldest daughter.

"What is your rush?"