Chapter I

"That was great as usual, Sana."

The woman beside the ginger haired huffed as Sana smirked while pecking the older's lips.

"Of course since it's me giving you pleasure, Yeonjung-eonni."

The older giggled before the ginger haired stood up from the bed, revealing her naked glory as the blanket fell flawlessly.

She faced the mirror, a smirk etched on her swollen lips.

"Hello hottie."

Staring back at her is her reflection, ginger and shoulder lenghted hair tousled around, few kiss marks and bite marks (but not deep enough to be considered hickeys) around her neck and shoulders.

"Hottie indeed." Yeonjung muttered before prompting herself up as her right elbow supported her body weight, slightly groaning at her painful body.

Sana turned around and winked before looking back over her shoulder, seeing a lot of scratches on her back.

Sana shook her head before heading to the bathroom to clean up her smudged up makeup.

"Yeonjung's scratches were a bit painful."

Sana closed her eyes and splashed her face, wincing at how unusually cold the water was.

Sana opened her eyes and saw light brown orbs staring back at her, lipstick since last night's completely gone, her swollen lips are pinkish again.

After applying a small amount of makeup, she left the bathroom and threw on her discarded clothes.

"You're leaving already, Sana?"

"Yes eonni. My parents called for me today and I can't just disobey them."

Sana finished buttoning her shorts and walked beside the side where the older's laying seductively.

"You know that can't make me stay, eonni." Sana smirked.

"But it's 8:30 in the morning." Yeonjung pouted.

Sana pouted back.

Yeonjung can't help but coo and admit defeat.

"Fine but invite me to your place next time?"

Sana shrugged before kissing the older one last time.

"I don't know. Maybe."

Sana pulled away, leaving Yeonjung breathless while she left a smirk resting on her pretty face as she quickly wore her shoes after taking her purse as she left the room, hurrying down the hallway.

"Rule number one. Never bring any girls to my place."

~

"Tzuyu! Did you clean that table already?"

"Yes eonni!" A young girl with red wavy locks and dark big orbs answered back at her senior as she arranged the condiments on a circular table.

It's another day at the restaurant but Tzuyu couldn't help but wonder why does she feels so uneasy.

"Maybe I'm just tired."

"Tzuyu." A man with dark hair and handsome features popped out from the kitchen as he called out for the younger co-worker.

"Hmm? Ah, Jackson-oppa. What is it?"

"Hwasa-nim is calling for you."

Tzuyu nodded as she wiped her fingers on her work apron.

"Hwasa-nim? You called for me?" Tzuyu knocked and opened the door.

"Ah yeah. Come in." Hwasa gestured the younger, looking tense and serious.

Now, Tzuyu's nervous because her boss was always cheery and bubbly.

"Is there something wrong, Hwasa-nim?"

The older sighed.

"Tzuyu, I'm sorry but I'll be straightforward to you."

Tzuyu could literally hear her blood pumping.

"I-I'm afraid I have to fire all of you."

"E-erm why, Hwasa-nim? Did we something wrong? I swear I was being a good employee. I promise I'll do better next time-"

"No no Tzuyu! You're one of the best employees I ever had. But I received a letter from the Minatozakis last Monday."

Tzuyu could swear her heart stopped.

Hearing the surname Minatozaki could only mean two things.

It's either good or bad.

For Tzuyu though, it's extremely bad.

"W-what does it say?"

"That they want to buy my property for any amount of cash. After a lot of talks and arguments with Wheein, we decided to sell the resto to them." Hwasa sighed.

Tzuyu can't help but tear up.

"But isn't the restaurant your dream? What about your family?"

"Wheein was mad but she eventually understood because it's for our child and we need the money because we're going to move back to Jeonju. At least, they're paying real big."

Tzuyu nodded, still can't grasp the fact that she's going to say goodbye to the only job she ever had.

"Besides, not everyone could grasp their dreams forever." Hwasa mumbled sadly, handing Tzuyu her last paycheck.

Tzuyu paid those words deep into her mind.

"I understand, Hwasa-nim. Thank you for taking me in." Tzuyu bowed down.

"Thank you for everything, Tzuyu. I deeply appreciate it. Again, I'm sorry this have to happen."

I did it. I publish a story here in wattpad \(^v^)/! Idk how to finish it tho '^'

-EteruE