•Chapter 26•

Previously

And to my surprise it was...

Victoria's POV

It was Chris like why do I always get kidnapped.

Can I have a break I should have a schedule.

Wait what am I saying I just wanna go home actually no I wanna move into my own house get married have kids I don't thing that will ever happen.

Chris lead me to his van and pushed me in.

He got in the drivers seat and put on his seat belt.

Where do you live chris said turning towards me.

What?? I said confused

I'm taking you home where do you live he said
Xxx xxxx xxxx I said still confused.

He started driving for a while and soon he came to a complete stop.

I looked out the window and he actually brought me home.

I'm surprised like he..... Never mind I quickly got out running to the front door.

Chris drove off and my parents opened the door I pushed past them and ran to my room happy to be home.

I locked my door and jumped on my bed I'm home.

But I just realized that I never got my phone back from the magcon boys.

Hmm... Which do I choose my phone or home...

Eh.. My phone I ran downstairs pushing my parents and running out the door I heard them call my name but I ignored it.

I started running but I stopped because I didn't know where I was going.

I heard footsteps behind me and I seen them I couldn't run back to my house cause they were in front of it.

But Taylor Cameron weren't with them I heard a whistle and I turned the other way to see Taylor and Cameron.

Now I was stuck great (Note Sarcasm)