CPR

Emerges a woman in the bathroom. Her skin is kissed with rich melanin illuminating under the darkness as the candles dance in the bathroom with their flames of liveliness. Draped with a royal black robe, under exists white lingerie set that endorses her body well. She gazes into the reflection, her blinks are filled with confirmation completed with a wink. She leans in as she puts her Fenty Beauty shimmering clear lip gloss as she fluffs her curls, making sure of her aesthetic. She sizes the reflection up and down a more 'gain, then she picks up the candle and departs.

Into the bedroom, she emerges once more with her light, both dancing in their own respected fire from the oxygen that surrounds them in the room to the bed. There a man, lays head first on the foot of the bed, breathing in lust. She sits down near the head of the bed with her candle gazing. Similar to her, the man's mocha skin is draped with his own royal black robe, and a pair of white Emporia Armani briefs, with a gold necklace that read "Wedgie Bitch". He is blinded by a white hat, however he still shakes knowing his hat will soon be a mask. And man, is he embodying that necklace. His briefs are stretched beyond his goals and aspirations as he withdrew in his atomic wedgie, trembling as the woman lets out a quick snicker before she smacks his ass that makes him grunt.

"You like that shit babe?" her silky, yet sultry voice asked as she slowly poured the candle on his ass staring at his head to see his reaction.

"*breathing in pleasure* Fuckkkkk yes Mami. Dont stop, fuck I'll be a good boy." his deep voice muttered while his briefs were covering his head trying to waddle away.

She walked to the foot of the bed. She snickered again. "Oh, I know you will." she said as she lifted the waistband to stretch it more. He grunted and moaned again as his body arches in pleasure, his toes playing Twister as she stations his new mask over his entire face, hooking it onto his chin. "What's my name?"

"Mommy. Mommy! MOMMY! Fuc----- uhhhhh uhhhh fuck...." he muttered one final time, head jerking back each time his body came from all of the punishment he brought on himself.

"And you better not get none of that in my bed." she yelled in his ear as she leaned over past his wedgied undies and spanked his ass 9 times which made kick his legs. He began moving from the sensation which wedged the underwear more but the woman quickly cut that shit by grabbing his legholes ,"Move one more time, and I will rip your fucking underwear, lil bitch."

Dude was in heaven. He busted one of the best nuts he probably had since living in this world.

The mood as now been reset. She blew the candle out, cut the lights on and now out of character, she walks back to the front of the bed, grabs the man's chin, and kisses it which leaves a lip gloss mark  right underneath his waistband. She then unhooks his underwear, he gazes her still in awe. She giggled a little bit and asked, "Better than last time?"

He kissed her and said, "Fuck, I love you woman."

She laughed and said, "Love you too boo. Lets go shower, you think you still got a round in you before work?

"You know I always got rounds for you, babe." he said staring into her light brown eyes.

"Boy get that wax off your ass first, you not finna fuck up my shower plumbing." she said smacking his ass.

"Im finna wax YO ASS, I do what the fuck I want." he said picking her up laying on her shoulder while she laughs astray walk to the shower.