I can also be savage

Jennie pov
We all arrived at the class, jisoo was going to introduce herself when I heard  shouting and screaming."what the hell is going on is there a disaster or something" I said covering my ear.

"it's not new" told somi with an 'i don't give a fuck' face.

"what do you mean"

"because there so called oppa has arrived" stated Ella. That's crazy i thought but I can understand i will also fangirl if I see my idol.

Suddenly I heard a horn it was louder then the girl's the horn was blowing and blowing not stopping it's annoying then the girls itself.I was so irritated  that i went down to see what's happening there was a big crowd circling the area I remove them and saw that a boy was going to hit my car  "Yah! what the fuck are trying to do."

Taehyung pov
I arrived at school I don't know why but I was getting a happy vibe today.
I saw a car parked at my area, don't they know that they shouldn't park their car in my area.

I blowed the horn continuously so that who ever parked the car will remove it but no one did. I lose my patience and was going to hit the car but someone interrupted "Yah! what the hell are you trying to do" the girl said I turned my head to see her and get more angry this ugly girl parked in my area how dare she do it.

I hold her wrist tightly and hand her my car key "dumpling girl you are new here so I'll forgive you for now but don't you dare cover my area and now remove your ugly car and park my car" I said.My eyes widened when I saw her doing totally opposite of what I told her to do.

Jennie pov
He said my car is ugly how dare he nobody disrespect my things."Let me handle this" said somi moving forward but I stopped her.

"No I'll handle it I was very bad bully in junior." I took his car and drove it round and round like a racer and all the dirt in the ground is on his car.I came out of the car satisfied with my master piece handed the key in his hand and throw the money on his face ,

"clean your ugly car with this money and move your arse away from me" I gave a evil smirk his way.

His jaw clenched in anger. Everyone gasping in horror. he was coming closer but somi step in front of me "don't you dare touch her she is my friend" said somi.

She dragged me to class. I gave a last glance to the moron. Looks like I did a great work in making him angry oh how I miss my old days bulling was the best thing but I have stopped because of my beautiful angel like friends.

I was ready to introduce myself but someone interrupted me with slaming open the door so hard that it would break if not for the strong wooden door, Poor door.

I turned my head to see who it is, the last person that I wanted to see was the jerk. Who is standing there like the whole freaking world belongs to him.

With his other six boys came in the class. One boy I noticed was jungkook, I know him because of Ella cursing him like there is no tomorrow. Behind jungkook was Namjoon Ella's crime partner i guess, beside him was a shorter guy whose face was like he doesn't wanted to be here. Cold and stiff like a steel looks like he will fall asleep at any sec. At the right side was bright guy giving a million dollar smile he is cute I like the vibe he is giving me. Last but not the least a boy who keep staring at Rosè giving a wink and bright smile at her side. Flirting is in his DNA. And not to forget the jerk who is sending me daggers with his stare. I put out my tongue to him. And he frowned.

"Sorry mam we are late" said jungkook cutting the silent. But the jerk dosen't seem to remove his eyes from me. He pushed passed from me without even acknowledging the teacher. The teacher dosen't said anything and continued her work. From the corner of my eye I saw Lisa dancing in happiness.