Prologue

Humans. What disgusting creatures. They always mess up. Does stupid decisions, choices and even beliefs.Always getting smitten with money! How docile

“Your daughter... got expelled again!”

The roaring rain. The shouting wind. All but nothing but a stupid, stupid event of the season. I hate july. Rainy and slippery as fuck. Who wants that anyway.

“But you don’t have to punch him- Goodness! She’s only 17 and a lady-“

‘Thunderbolts are lightening very very frightening me! Mamamiya! Mamamiya let me go!

“A seventeen year old lady- who stole! Who got her part with the case of Miguel Herrera! A disgrace!”

‘Beelzebub… put a devil by my side for me. For… Me’

“Please John, don’t! She… She’s just confuse!”

“No Im not!” I shouted back. I laughed all hardly before sitting at my bed. I fiddlend this stolen phone and addressed an old acquaintance.

“John please! Don’t!” My mothers pleading voice sent shivers down my spine as I heard loud steps almost running towards my room.

I laughed like a psycho, sitting with my hands in the air as he banged the door open, reaveling his ballistic anger while my mother at his back crying and begging. She was… she was

“You wrench!” He marched my way and lifted a handful of my hair. I laughed more when I saw demons within his eyes. I almost lost consciousness when he hardly banged my head twice by the table near my bed.

The lamp broke and so was my nose, I think?

Dumura ako ng dugo at nawalan na ng pake. I sat beside my bed gaining inhibitions. Deafening pain that I cant even feel the numbing at my face. Kanina suntok, huh! How weak!

My mother covering his mouth as tears pooled out of her eyes. The bastard must’ve thought about what he did. He stilled and I laughedagain

“Ano? Natauhan ka ata” I voiced out. Walang tunog na lumabas sa iyak ni mama. She was shaking. I moved some hair covering my sight while looking at him, staring back at me with wide eyes.

“Come on! Ano?” Tumayo ako sa pagkaka upo at inayos ang nagusot kong damit. “Papatayin mo din ba ‘ko tulad kay kuya? O tulad kay… hmm” I mocked him, acting I was all thinking. Her anger rushed back again and this time sinampal niya nanaman ako.

“STOP!” mommy cried and tried to hold papa but yet, mommy’s too fragile.
“Wag kang mangialam!”

I laughed again but this time napadaing na ako. Sakit manampal, shit!

“Oh come on dad! We all have skeletons in our closet!” I shouted and regained my balance “Kuya died because of your suggestion!" I shouted back at him and looked at my mother who can no longer contain her sobs. I grind like a devil catching its prey. "And guess what ma, he’s the culprit of lolo’s death-“

“Lavin, that’s enough!” Mommy shouted back.

“No mom! You listen to me!” I was shaking in too much anger and frustration that I got so cared away my hands began to bleed because of my fucking fake nails.

“He strangled lolo! diba pa? Ano yung sinabi mo sa isa mong tauhan? Pag wala nang pakinabang, dispatyahin mo. Poor lolo, lumuhod pa talaga siya. Dangal na ngalang ang meron sinayang pa sa isang katulad mo!” Another slap ranged my head and made me spaced in too much hovering. Nakakahilo.But Im a masamang damo so I dont fucking care at all.

Nanginginig sa galit ang lalakeng tiningala ko ng ilang taon. How hypocrite! How such a man with dignity and principles turned to such envious and greedy man.

"Lavin! Please, thats enough baby" Mommy cried infront of me. Dahan dahan siyang naglalakad palapit habang sinusubukan akong abutin ng nanginginig niyang mga kamay. "This is not you. Lavannia, darling"

I smirked as I throw dagger stares at them both.

"Ma, you dont have to come clean" I smirked and wiped some blood dripping from my nose. "Diba nga... May kabit ka? Tutal, bilangan naman to ng nagawang masama, isasama na rin kita."

I laughed mockingly as I saw my fathers wrath rage and was dotted on my mother. She looked fragile so, so... Pathetic!

"Masarap ba ang Security mo?" I laughed again and saw how regret and sorrow filled her doe eyes. How sad, I was a total replica of them two.

"What?! Dorothy! Ano?"

Opps! I think I hit a nerve.

"Anak! Alam mong di totoo yan!" Sigaw niya sa'kin. I looked at my nails as my father began to shed tears now. He looked betrayed, how... Hilarious. I almost gag in laughter with every cringy lines my mother was assuring to my dad and the bastard-oh my- he even got fooled. Poor soul, can't even see lies.

My mother might be too prim and too perfect but as I said; Everybody has their own skeletons inside their closets. It its not there then maybe its already wearing one of its clothes, don't you think?

A smug of satisfaction ease me. Dumura ako ulit. My dress is covered with stains of blood enough to fix any act to justify what I want.

"Anak! Anak, bawiin mo" mommy was pleading she reached her hands to me but her reflexes were all too shaky that she cant even hold me.

"What? That yiur a liar? A cheater? Or..." Naghahamon ako sa kanyang tumingin at dinilaan ang dugo sa gilid ng labi ko "A whore?"

Her tears rolled like a river of spynx! She almost convince me with all that act. Come one, bring that devil out of you woman!

"her breathing ragged and without any minute she ran over me and pushed me to the wall. She strike me with several of slaps until all I could taste was all metallic and gross liquid.

"You devil of a child!" See? A bits of persuation and you get-tadah! Levels of anger. Weaklings!

I laughed with every hard slap I own until I convulsed in fatigue.

Narinig kong huminga ng malalim si mommy. Daddy was just standing there. His polo was all ruck with some blood that came from mine maybe. Mommy kneeled in front of me. Her menacing soft features came back.

She softly caressed my swollen cheecks. She felt concerned but her motherly love, I know, is gone.

"Your not like this Lavannia" She softly whispered. With the last strength I have, I smirked.

"But... Im not Lavannia"