Chapter 1

Well I might as well introduce myself. My name is Emily, I am 17 years old, and my bestfriend is harry styles he is also 17.We have been bestfriends for almost 8 months. I was born in England but raised in Los Angles that's the place I met harry.....well actually we met in a gas station...yep a gas station. I was going there to get some food but I tripped on my shoelace like the idiot I am, he was the first one that went over to help me then he payed for my stuff what a sweet guy,and that's how we met so yeah. My parents split up when I was 3 and now I only get to see my mom, also I have no idea where my dad even is he is alive or if he has found somebody new I don't really care,but I do miss him sometimes. I'm a only child....sort of. My sister passed away when she was 2, I cried for at least a month everyday ,but my mom helped me through it. I have another friend named Liam. We have been friends since we were 5. Well that's it....WAIT me and harry also live together in a big apartment...NOWWWW that's it.

This is Emily, and yes I know that is Sarah from outer banks

This is Emily, and yes I know that is Sarah from outer banks. Anywayssssss enjoy the story

Emily's POV:

*Yawns* I just woke up from the long day I had yesterday , and I hear a lot of noise in the kitchen, so I put a big hoodie on and some shorts on and walk out of my room quietly to see who is in the kitchen. I see Harry with gray sweatpants on and no shirt so I see his big muscles and his tattoos while he is making breakfast. I think to myself "why is he up so early its only 7:00 in the morning he always wake up at 2:00 in the afternoon hahahahaha". He turns around and it startled me "oh I'm sorry did I wake you up?" said Harry "no your all good" I said staring at his  beautiful green eyes with the sun shining on them. He turns back around "do you want jelly on your toast?" said Harry "um sure" I say while I'm going to sit at the table. I look at harry and wonder if he does have feelings for me too "here you go" says Harry while he hands me my food "thank you" I said "Omg harry these eggs are so gooood!" I said then I see harry blush "Thank you Emily" said Harry "your welcome" I said  "I was thinking today...me and you could...go out for lunch?" Harry says while making the baby face that he always makes when he wants something "fineeee" I said  "yaaayyyy" Harry says while jumping up and down. After I finish my food I go to my room and take a shower. While I'm in the shower I wonder where my dad actually does live and if he found a new girl and if they had a family or something like that. Once I get out of the shower I put my hair up in a bun, and just put I big t-shirt on and some sweatpants cause we aren't going to lunch till 1:40 and its only 9:00. I play on my phone for about an hour at this point it is only 10:00 and I'm already hungry again so I go out in the kitchen to go find a snack. I look in the fridge and found some peaches so I grab one and start cutting it. I'm about to go back into my room until Harry stops me and he just took a shower so his hair is all wet and he is just wearing a towel around his waist  "can you help me find clothes for when we go out for lunch?" said Harry, and for some reason I love picking out clothes for people so I start jumping up and down and say "YES YES YES YES YESSSS". Harry looks at me weirdly "you are one crazy girl" said Harry I don't say anything I just start blushing.