Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1 ~ BACK TO TRON

It's been a year since Sam had seen his dad.

"What's wrong, Sam?" Asked Quorra coming in to sit on the bed next to him.

"Nothing, Quorra. Don't bother asking." Said Sam sitting up as he tried to shift away from Quorra.

"It's about your dad, isn't it?" When Quorra didn't get a reply she continued. "He'll be fine- where ever he is. I still miss my home, you know. But I don't regret coming here with you."

"Neither do I ." Replied Sam.

Sam and Quorra had been very close since they left the world of Tron. Sam suddenly got up off of the bed and started pacing around the room.

"Is it hot in here, or is it just me?" Asked Sam as he began to sweat heavily. His sweat was already dripping down to shirt and started to stain.

"No, it's not. Sam, are you okay?" Asked Quorra, worriedly. Sam took off his shirt as he continued to sweat like a pig. Soon it hit him like a ton of bricks, and Sam collapsed onto the floor.

"Sam!" Yelled Quorra as she quickly got up off the bed and ran over to Sam.

"Sam, please tell me you're okay." Begged Quorra. Sam blinked a couple of times before as he tried to focus his vision before Quorra engulfed him in a hug.

"Are you okay?" She asked, her hand wiping of some of the sweat that was dripping down his forehead.

"Just a major headache." Said Sam sitting up.

Later that night, Sam woke up covered in sweat once again and was breathing hard.

"Sam." Murmured Quorra. 

"We have to go." Said Sam sitting up and Quorra followed his actions as soon as he said that.

Sam hopped out of bed, went into the closet, picked out a clean, dry shirt and put it on. Quorra got out of bed and followed Sam.

They rode in Sam's motorcycle until they reached Flynn's Arcade and walked through the door.

"Sam, stop." Said Quorra walking behind him.

"Stop? How can I stop when my dad's in trouble?" Replied Sam.

"Well, how do you know? It might be Clu." Sam ignored what Quorra said, even though he knew that it might be true.

He went into his father's office, and pulled out both of their suits. They put it on and got ready to go into the world of Tron.