Chapter 1

I tried to attatch a picture of India Eisley (I picture her as Claire).  But like how she looked in The Secret Life of the American Teenager.  So please tell me if it worked.  P.S.  the first couple of chapters aren't going to be very good but just keep reading and I promise it will get better!  I have a lot of ideas for this story!  Please comment and vote!  :)

  The crisp fall air greets my body as I walk outside to wait for my sister to come pick me up from Volleyball practice.  She should be here any minute so I didn't worry about changing out of my spandex.  It's ten after seven and it's getting pretty dark and cold so I decide to give my my sister a call.

        She finally picks up.

        "Hello?"

        "Hey Tara, it's Claire, are you on your way?"

        "To what?"  She asks, obviously forgetting that I needed her to pick me up today.

        "To pick me up?"

        "Oh shit!  Sorry sis I totally forgot!  I'm about to walk into a movie theater with the girls though so can you just call Niall?"

        "Yeah sure.  Have fun at your movie."  I grumble into the phone before hanging up.  Niall is Tara's boyfriend of about two years.  He's almost like a brother to me and I guess he's my ride home tonight.  So I quickly dial his number.

        He picks up on the fifth ring.

        "Claire?"

        "Yeah hey Niall"

        "Hey what's up?"

        "Well Tara said she'd pick me up from practice tonight but apparently she forgot despite the fact that I only reminded her fifty times."  I say shaking my head  "But anyways she told me to call you"

        "Yeah sure I'll be there in like ten minutes?"

        "Okay thanks"

        "Bye"

        With that he hung up and I sat down on the curb.  Usually my best friend Lauren and I get a ride home from her twin brother Louis, but they were still out of town visiting their grandparents and wouldn't be home for another two days.  

        By now I have been waiting out here for around a half hour and I'm pretty freaked out seeing as I am the only one here and it's almost completly dark.  I'm still wearing my spandex and tank top and it's safe to say I'm freezing.  Then I see a pair of headlights turn into the school parking lot and I stand up hoping it's Niall.  His rusty silver pickup truck soon comes into view and I sigh in relief.  

        "Hey" Niall greets me.

        "Hi"

        "Thanks again for picking me up, especially on such short notice"

        "Yeah sure anytime"

        Niall is so much better than all of my sister's other boyfriends.  I'm pretty sure they only dated her for weed, parties and sex anyways.  My sister is everything a girls wants to be. She's popular, beautiful, she has an amazing figure and she could have any boy she wants.  So far Niall is the only one who has actually acted like he gave two shits about me or my sister for that matter.

           "So you got a boyfriend yet?"  Niall asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

        "Oh my God can we not do this"