Make Me Your Kind

Chanyeol is a poor guy raised by a good and loving family

Chanyeol is a poor guy raised by a good and loving family. They live in a small house made of woods. His family serves the Byun's. Together with his father everyday, they take care of the Byun's mansion's landscape and garden. And with those everydays, he never failed to see the Byun's youngest, Baekhyun Byun, peeking on his window, hiding in the shadows of his room's curtain, watching him from the above of the beautiful mansion.

One day, after gathering the beautiful flowers, Chanyeol was obliged to get in the mansion, for the first time, to put the freshly picked roses in each vases of the mansion. Chanyeol was nervous until he saw a grand piano beside the grand staircase. He's mesmerized and immediately play River Flows in it. Little did he know, Baekhyun was watching. And he's loving Chanyeol more and more.

That evening, Baekhyun said he wanted to learn piano and his father immediately refused because he knows Baekhyun likes Chanyeol. His father knows it all. His father can read his mind, in fact, they can all read minds. Thanks to his mother, after the long argument, Baekhyun's gonna be learning piano with Chanyeol's guidance.

As the sessions pass by, they become friends. But Chanyeol notices that Baekhyun is a shy kid who speaks less, which he finds cute. Baekhyun likes his dark room. Baekhyun is so pale. Baekhyun likes to wear white clothes. His smile is small. His hands are cold, that's why he loves it to be inside Chanyeol's warm hands when they're playing piano. Baekhyun also changes his hair color everyday, Chanyeol was horrified at first because of Baekhyun's hair's life but he knew that Baekhyun's hair is literally white and he just uses a coloring shampoo that gets washed out when he showers. Yes, Baekhyun is all white except for his eyes that is black.

"I'm... A vampire, Chanyeol." Baekhyun said one day when he realized that if his feelings grow more and Chanyeol gets scared of him because he's a vampire, might as well, say it early, so he'll feel less pain.

Chanyeol wasn't even bothered, he kinda suspected it before, after all the rumors about the Byun Family being a vampire clan nd Baekhyun's weirdness, he doesn't budge. His heart is just twisting because he's seeing Baekhyun in tears while saying the truth. He hugged Baekhyun tight. Before the night ends, they confessed to each other and became each other's."Make me your kind, Baek. Let's live forever."