Piggy Back Ride

"Can you give me a piggy back ride now, hyung?" the 17 year old Kyungsoo ask his senior Jongin who is in the last year of his degree

"No. I know you're just pretending. I saw you stumble yourself on purpose!" Jongin just internally groaned because his junior is bugging him since they met, but he must admit that he doesn't hate it. He actually likes it, to be honest.

Kyungsoo peeks at Jongin through his lashes and put his heart-shaped lips into use, he pouted. 

He let's out a very deep sigh before he started to walk slowly like his left leg is very very very pained. He made sure to let out some moans to polish his acts, but he's just a terrible actor and Jongin can't believe he is smiling at his junior's silliness. Jongin rolled his eyes before walking in front of Kyungsoo. He kneeled on the floor and waits for Kyungsoo to hop in. He heard the cutest giggle he's hear in his entire life before feeling Kyungsoo in his back. He felt Kyungsoo wrapping his arms and around his neck as he gets up and holds Kyungsoo's thighs.

"You are so light. Are you even eating?"

Jongin just heard a soft 'hmm' before Kyungsoo rested his chin on his senior's shoulder. Later on, Jongin heard small snores and just smiled to himself. He can't blame Kyungsoo because they just had a fun and tiring date at the amusement park.

A. I just typed it. I'm lazy to proofread. Tell me if there's an error.