61.Black.

We reached at the house in no time

We reached at the house in no time. I had told the guys to keep me updated as I went inside the house to get y/n out safely.

I walked around the mansion as I was so confused on which room to check.

"Jungkook, y/n is on the 3 floor and that's the only room on that floor" Namjoon spoke as he was in the van hacking the cameras and giving us directions.

"Okay" I walked towards the stairs being as quiet as possible. Finally I reached the third floor as I held the door knob.

I twisted it as I opened to see her sitting on the bed.

"No I won't go without you" Y/n said as I tried to calm her down

"Take her back to my house" I guided my guard as he nodded and I closed the van door.

Jimin walking towards me as he started speaking "Why is the van still there, didn't you find y/n?"

"What?" I raised my eyebrows in frustration as I just couldn't process what was actually going on now.

"Jimin take Taehyung with you and go after them" I rushed towards my car but soon all the man's came out which I assumed where hiding.

We all stopped.

'Shit y/n is still in danger and I don't even know who that guy was'

"Look who we have here" The devil finally decided to show up. I chuckled at him as all the boys came and stood beside me.

Y/n's grandpa was at the front facing his brother and it was difficult to tell who was who.There wasn't even a scar on one's face or else it would have been easy to differentiate them.

"So my brother finally came up" The man kept walking back and forth with his gun as he looked at us.

"Well don't worry, y/n is with her soon to be husband" The man chuckled darkly as he looked at me.

"What did you just say?" I walked forward but grandpa told me to hold myself.

"Well y/n is my granddaughter and no way in hell is she going to let that man leave if he hurts us all" Grandpa smirked as I saw his brother who was fuming with anger.

"Finish them" Was all his grandpa said as their guards took out their guns and aimed at us.

Shit.

'I have to get to y/n cause if something happened to her then I won't be able to forgive myself'

I tried to get away and nodded at Yoongi who gave me a sign that they would take care of it. As I was about to run someone hit me hard on my stomach.

"Fuck" I hissed in pain as I stood straight to look who it was. This man got a death wish. I hit him in the nose as he fell down on the ground crying.

I dodged the other person's punch as I hit him in his stomach. I was now surrounded by 12 man as I heard the old man say "Let that one live, I want him to die painfully and also I would be the one doing that"

All the man came to attack me at once as I hit most of them but my body fell weak.

I fell down on the ground as the wound I had now...the blood won't stop flowing as I tried to regain my consciousness.

I shook my head as I tried to stand up but the man kicked me on my wound as I fell down on the ground.

I looked around as the guys were fighting and so were our guards.

'I have to get up for them, I cannot just sit around like this' Soon I heard the car pulling over as I thought that it might be his grandson.

"JUNGKOOK" I heard y/n's voice as she screamed.

"Y/n?" I said as I turned to look at her but the guard kicked me again.

I was being carried by y/n as she made me sit down in the van.

"I won't let you get away you're mine MINE" The maniac said as I tried to get up but soon saw his body falling down.

Yoongi coming in front of us as y/n couldn't stop crying.

Being in the backseat and on y/n's lap was the best thing that happened today

Being in the backseat and on y/n's lap was the best thing that happened today. I smiled as I looked at her crying.

"I love you" I said as I fought the urge to keep my eyes open but they didn't listen. I smiled as I looked at her again one last time.

'I'm sorry baby' I thought as I closed my eyes looking at her and seeing how she pleaded me to stay away.

And then everything went black.