Prologue

“Ate enough!” pagpipigil sa akin ni Zachy, sabay agaw ng iniinom ko.

“No I can manage.” sagot ko sa kaniya sabay kuha ulit ng shot glass mula sa kaniyang kamay.

“Damn ate, you know what? Madami pa namang iba diyan.” Pag che-cheer up sa akin ni Gwen.

Sinamahan nila akong magbar. It was actually my first time pero desidido akong makalimot. They say, one way to forget is to get drunk.  Guess what? I’m currently on my way to that pero bakit masakit pa rin?

The pain is still there, the memories, the love I invested for him. I know this time will come, in fact I’ve been preparing for this. I thought I’d be  ready, I thought it would be easy. But I’m all  wrong.

“You know what ate. Instead of making this night boring and full of your whims, why won’t we make it fun and interesting?” pabirong pahayag ni Gwen, para bumawi sa katahimikang bumalot sa amin.

“The idea is better, Gwen. But what are we supposed to do?” pag sang-ayon ni Zach sa suhestyon ni Gwen.

Hindi natago ng madilim na paligid ng bar ang pagbago sa ekspresyon na gumuhit sa mukha ni Gwen, an evil grin crept on her face while looking directly at my eyes.

“This might be trouble.” I sighed.

“Which one, and what do I need to do?”  I answered  after drinking may i-lost-count black label.

“Wait are you saying that your way spending this night fun is through drunk dares? Gwen! It brings nothing but trouble” pagtutol ni Zachy.

“Chill ate Zach, It will be simple, no one will be harmed.”

Maybe if I’ll just sit here and feel all these agonies the whole night, masasaktan lang talaga siguro ako. It’s not bad naman siguro If I’ll turn this night of agony and misery to something fun and enjoyable.

“I’m in.” I interrupted Gwen and Zachy’s argument. Besides I won’t be back here again and no one knows me after all. Might as well turn this one of my very firsts into something memorable.

My sisters  looked at me in surprise.

“Ate will you really do this?” concern was evident on Zachy’s face .

Natigilan silang dalawa, but then Gwen managed to compose herself.

“So, ate is in, don’t be kill joy ate Zachy.”

By the look on Gwen’s face, I can tell that she is starting to enjoy this night.

“Welcome to the real world ate.” dagdag pa niya.

Kinuha ko ang isang bote ng black label na kanina pa naming sinimulang inumin, the drink inside was half way.

“Okay..can you see the guy wearing dark blue button down shirt in the VIP couch? Why not ask for his name, age and digits?” I can feel the enthusiasm on her voice as she mentioned the things I need to get from that guy.

I looked at the guy, he was sitting alone accompanied by his drinking glass.  Based on his expressions he is also carrying something painful.

Interesting.

Without hesitation I chugged the remaining black label in my mouth. I can immediately feel the throbbing hotness of alcohol that  lined up my throat.

“Piece of cake.”  I mumbled and wipe the spilled drink on the side of my lips.

I stood up, pulled down my fitted navy blue spaghetti strap dress and carried the empty bottle.With my world spinning , I made my way stumbling to the guy.

I can hear Gwen from my back cheering me up, while Zachy is making her stop.

As I have reached the couch, I forgot the things I need to get, so I adlib my script.

Well I don’t care what will happen, I don’t care who is this guy. I just want to enjoy and forget.

I stand in front of him and he scrutinized me from head to toe with the same cold glares he have a while ago. After that he just gave me a cold smirk.

“Hey honey, it seems the night is cold for you, mind if I’ll heat it up for you?” I uttered seductively

“Why are you drinking that wine? It’s not for women like you.” He coldly mumbled which made me laugh sardonically.

“Stubborn.” I said between my laughter, I put the wine on the table and sat astride to his lap, I pinned his arms to my thighs and wrapped my arms on his nape.

“I love stubborn guys.” I emphasized my words while looking intently on his deep cold stare. I heard him throw silent cusses and took away his gazes.

The pain of the wine brought to my head is now throbbing. I was about to take my hands and just lie down because my vision is now on deep haze, when I suddenly felt his arms wrapped on my waist and the other one on my nape. I can’t manage myself anymore and closed my eyes.

I can finally fell into a deep sleep when I felt his soft warm lips over mine.

The touch of his warm lips was sending flames all over my body.  I was dumbfounded for a second while his tongue is knocking on mine.

I don’t know what to do but my mouth automatically opened giving him access to play with my tongue. I have experienced a smack once but I don’t know how to respond on this one.

Soft moans are now escaping my mouth without my own knowledge. My body feels like a traitor to me. I want to slap him but my hands seem have their own mind and cling more onto him.

His hands are now roaming around my body. The sensation became more luscious and I can feel his hard groin poking my wetness between my thighs. I am slowly moving away, but then he immediately cupped my butt and pulled me closer towards him, to feel me even more and savor every inch of me.

His lips are now making his way towards my neck. I want to stop him but my body just couldn’t.
I can feel his hunger towards my lips. I can feel the pain between the kisses and at the same time the affection that is turning into rage.

I was slowly drowning by the pleasure he is showering me, when he  started biting my lips that was when I was slapped back to my senses.

This is a dare, I still need to look regal even I was caught off guard.

I pushed him away with all my strength, and escaped from his arms, I then stood up and throw a smirk before leaving him hanging.