Meow!🐾

Early morning when a car full of baggage and four teenagers went to a beach resort. Roxanne, Eric, Hanna, and Rex are best of friends and they decided to go out and have fun that's why they're on there way to the resort.

"Omg! I'm so excited." Hanna shouted making everyone in the car laugh.

She's like a kid, so adorable...

"Chill, Hanna. And stop shouting or you'll see the dark side of our aunt." Pagbabanta ni Rex.

"Yeh, our aunt is in beasts mode when it comes to shouting people especially teenagers. I remembered one time a girl shout because her friends prank her and then, our aunt comes out in a hurry with a knife on her hand! Gosh, all of the people there started to panic!" Roxanne said making Hanna drained all her colors.

"I-is she like that? I mean, sorry for word but, a noise freak?" Both, Roxanne and Rex nod, kilala nila ang auntie Marie nila.

Hanna's throat felt dry. Some part of her says, that her friends are just messing with her, while the other side is saying stop the car go back home and lock the door!Like what?! A knife for a shouting girl? What a freak!

Sa natitirang oras nila sa byahe ay na nahimik nalang si Hanna. Iniisip niya ang mga pwedeng mangyayari sakanila sa resort at puro nakakatakot na pangyayari ang mga iyon.

After a few minutes they finally arrived. A woman in her 30's, wearing a black dress and a serious face stood in front the resort. Hanna instantly grip Rex's cloth. Rex chuckled at Hanna's reaction. She is too cute when she's scared.

Adorable...

He lean closer to Hanna and whispered, "Don't worry as long as you don't shout, she's okay to be with." Hanna nod and look at the woman finding her also looking at her direction.

What the! The woman is really intimidating and some how mysterious. Not really a good combination people! Nakakatakot!

"Ahem." Roxanne fake cough to get their attention which she did. "Aunt Marie, how are you? It's been years!" Niyakap niya ito.

"It's 2 years to be exact, my dear. I'm fine how about you?" They both remove their selves from the hug.

"I'm fine, oh! By the way these are my friends. Eric and Hanna, and you know my annoying brother, Rex." Sabi ni Roxanne habang tinuturo silang lahat. They all greeted the woman politely. But the woman didn't replay and stare at Hanna like she's assessing her. And it felt weird!

"Is there any problem aunt? By the way, condolence nga pala kay Jenny. Kawawa talaga, I can't believe someone can kill a inosente girl like her." Sadnness was in Roxanne's voice.

"Yeah, it's sad. Sayang siya." Hanna frown at aunt Marie, she said it like the Jenny they're talking about is nothing to her. " Let's go inside. I know all of you wants to start your vacation already so, shall we?" Aunt Marie asked and they all nod.

But, did aunt Marie just change the subject? Now Hanna is getting curious to what is going on, to the creepy woman.

Naglakad na sila at sa bawat lugar na makita ni Hanna ay napapansin niyang wala ni isang tao ang nanduon. Mag-isa lang ba si aunt Marie? Kaya ba ng isang tao lang ang manage ng isang malaking resort na katulad nito? Something's really going on here. At hindi magandang pakiramdam ang nakukuha niya dito.

They went inside. Hanna literally dropped her mouth open. Gosh! The place was beyond beautiful, from the pretty paintings to the floor. It was beautiful. After arranging their things in their own room, they decided to play in the beach. Nawala sa isip niya ang mga napansin niya at napalitan ng pagkamangha, excitement at kasiyahan.