Aries

One.

"What the fuck do you mean, 'He's gone'?" I found myself asking my uncle, Kyle, the soul searching and egotistical Capricorn of my family.
"I mean he's dead champ, don't you get it, your old man passed last night while you were out shacking up with that pretty little number of yours... You're so God damn stupid sometimes, you know that?" He retored back at me.
"Look Uncle Kyle, why the hell should it matter to me, Dad always had something rotten to say about me!"

Okay... Let's slow down a bit, the name's Crashe, Anthony Crashe, my dad was recently hospitolized for who knows what, prick deserves it for all i give a shit.... Yelling at Ma, I'm kinda happy he died.
I'm so damn tired of his constant bitching 'Boy, get the fuck outta the house and go do something with your life' he'd scream at me, only being ten at the time I never understood what he meant until I turned 18 and 'left him and Ma for dead' So says Uncle Kyle.

"So, yet again, champ you don't give two shits for your old man passing away."
"Why would I, he was mean, hated me and everything that I was and still am, and to top it all off, only thing I ever got from him on my bithrdays were scars and new ones got added on every year!" I exploded while touching the most recent one over my right eyebrow that barely reached the bridge of my nose.
'God I hate that man', was the current thought going through my mind until my uncle uttered his next word.
"So then, it's settled, you ain't getting your inheritance the old man left behind for you." I could feel him smirking from behind the phone line, I detest Uncle Kyle sometimes, almost as much as i do my father.