Boring project

Somi pov
Finally Rosè came to the class I sighed in relief and put my head on the table the teacher started announcing that we have to do a partner project.

"Boring" I mumbled.

"You don't have to choose the partner, the one sitting beside you is your partner" said the teacher. I got up from my sleep and looked at jhope he was smiling at me I just ignored him and started to focus on class."One of the partner come choose your topic" said the teacher I turned around and signaled him to go and he went and brought the topic to me.

"what is the topic?" I asked

"We have to write facts about hen" said jhope happily. What type of a dump topic is it. Why should we learn about hen I am not going to pet it.

From the topic hen I was craving for chicken noodle soup I love chicken the thought of the chicken made my mouth watering anyway let's focus on the project.

"Do you want to eat chicken" said jhope I widened my eyes "how did you know can you read mind"

"No but I also love chicken and by the topic hen the first thing came in my mind is chicken I even made a song out of it" I chuckled. "You made song out of chicken" I said giggling.

"yes!" he said giving a warm smile. After a long time I laughed like this and I love the feeling. "what is the name of the song" I asked. "it's chicken noodle soup."

"I'll listen to it" I said smiling."you are finally smiling" he said. Smiling this word feel foreign to me. When did I last smiled like this, when my parents were with me I guess.

I was thinking and he suddenly claped his hand. "What are you thinking" "Nothing...just missing my old days" mumbled. "Meet me in the restaurant near the school after the class over we'll discuss about the project there" he told and I nodded and said ok.

This guy is fun I never felt this way before he make me happy. Now stop thinking about him somi i said to myself.

I blushed red as tomatoes at the thought of him. "Why are you so red somi do you have a fever let me check your forehead" he touched my forehead and I turned more red, "Nothing is wrong" I said coldly a lit louder as if I was shouting I put my head on the table. crap! Did I just shouted at him but why? I am felling so guilty I'll apology to him in the restaurant I am not the type to apology but I shouted at him without any reason. You're such a mess I ruffled my hair making my hair more messy.

Jimin pov
It's such a weird topic what facts will we write about jam I don't like jam I hate jam. "What is the topic" asked rose "ahh ummm.... it's jam."

"jam!" She repeated. "Yeah, weird right let me change the topic" I said but she hold my wrist making me stop in my track.

With a happy look "I love jam" she said which I hate most.

"huh! You love jam honey" I pouted.

"yes don't you like jam I can eat burnt bread with jams" said rose I rubbed my back neck in nervousness, but honey- "Yah! Park jimin if someone is offering you free jams take it or else you will be left with no jam and stop calling me honey" she cut me harshly.

"Okay honey" I teased she glared and I gave her a calm smile.

"Never mind as long as my girl is happy. We'll work in my house ok honey" I said poking her face, she slapped my hand going to strangle me with her hand.

"Blinks- I was cut off by her hand covering my mouth she gave a defeated look and I stopped. "You're so cute honey" I said kissing her palm and she removed her hand rubbing it continuesly with a disgust face.