Burning Kisses (One shot)

His fingers trailed slowly down my stomach, making small circles and knowing exactly where to add extra pressure to make me moan.

 He kissed me on my cheeks, my forehead, my nose everywhere but the one place I yearned for him to press his lips, his torturing mouth never meeting my own.

He had bound me to the bed by me hands, making it impossible for me to end this sweet torture, and drag him close to me.

As it seemed that he’d never succumb to my pleas, a growl came from deep in his chest and he finely gave in to temptation and devoured my mouth. He didn’t ask for entrance, his tongue pushed its way in my mouth and fought for dominance.

I whimpered in need. I wanted more, if only he’d give it to me. His tongue danced with mine, heating my body up and sending small tingles down to my pussy. His fingers were still trailing small circles on my stomach, this combined with the tingles almost sent me over the edge.

He broke the kiss so we both could breathe in some much needed air, and moved down to my breasts. Licking both of them thoroughly, he stood up on his knees and just looked at me.

The salvia started to cool and the sensation was so arousing I moaned. He smiled, knowing what he was doing to me. Bending his head down, he took one of my nipples in his mouth, sucking hard. I cried out and he pinched my other nipple, his smug smile getting slightly bigger.

 The tantalizing sensation was almost too much for me. Begging him to give me release, I pulled my restraints in need of getting him closer. I had never felt like this before, this raw need that was burning me up from the inside was completely new to me.   

His fingers stopped only to go further down, lightly stroking over my clit. He pulled my legs apart and blew cold air over my sex. I shivered and groaned in delight.

He kissed my knee and slowly moved upwards, his stubble a shocking contrast to his soft lips. Suddenly he shoot forward and licked my dripping wet core. This new feeling made me scream out his name and left my legs jerking.

One of his fingers had taken his tongue’s place and he moved it in and out of me, teasing me but I still wanted more. He saw my need and slowly, so agonizingly slowly he out his one finger only for it to return with a buddy.

His fingers were moving harder and faster for every thrust he made. Something was building in me. Something so intense and so powerful, I knew it would be mind blowing.

On the brink of release he swiftly pulled his fingers out and I could feel the building orgasm deflate. Tears came to my eyes and I sobbed, I was needier than ever.

 He smirked and pulled my lower body roughly to him. Until now he hadn’t let me know how aroused he was, but now I could his rock hard phallus against my sensitive pussy.

He positioned himself and thrust in hard and fast. Setting a wild phase, my orgasm was building up fast. I went higher and higher. He thrust harder and sent me over the brink while shouting his name, as the waves of pleasure shook my body. He thrust a few more times and emptied himself in me.

He kissed me lovingly one last time before gently sliding out of me. He untied the silk bonds that bound my wrists to the bed and pulled me closer, one of his arms over my waist and the other under my head as a pillow. I fell asleep fully satisfied. And the last thing I heard before sleep dragged me under was my husband’s loving words.

“Sweet dreams my beautiful angel.”