1 || pumpkin spice

< Fills POV >
It was all hallows' eve, and I had just woken up. Though today was a holiday, I still had to attend my classes. I felt this thirst deep inside of me, a monster raging thirst, that could only be satisfied with a pumpkin spice latte.
I rolled out of my bed and watched myself implode a thought without a body ought to be the shot to take a load off my brain is poison and i'm searching for the antidote but every time i find it my defenses scream oh no you don't.

𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙖

I quickly got dressed and threw on my beanie, and pulled my boa off the coat hanger. I threw it over my shoulder and walked out the door.
I pulled my car keys out of my pocket and sat in the driver seat. It was a short ride to the local coffee shop, so i wasn't worried about being late.
It was awfully quiet, i had to turn on the radio. "Somewhere only We Know" by Keane played. it made me sad, thinking of how I have no one to love. Sure, I have plenty of friends at uni, but  
i had never had anything more. I wondered what it was like, while driving in the rain.
It took me a minute to get out of the car. I had everything i needed, but i just felt empty. The rain drizzled slowly down my face, soaking me in sadness. as i walked into the coffee shop, the mood changed. It was a quaint shop, and the smell of the sugary treats always put me in a good mood.
At the counter, a very unconventionally attractive young man greeted me.
"welcome, what would you like to order" he said as he suggestively winked, taking me by surprise.
It probably meant nothing, so i normally told him my order.
"A pumpkin spice latte, with whipped cream, please" i said, and he quickly turned around and prepared my drink.
          He shyly handed it to me, it felt warm in my hands. I thanked him, and walked away.
           I walked back through the rain, to my car. I put the drink in my cup holder. that's when i noticed, there was writing on the cup.

"𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 (617-347-0855)
-𝙬𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙣"

         I assumed 𝙬𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙣 was the man at the coffee shop. he was decent looking, i guess. but i do have a very weird taste in men. i drove to my first class, and spent the whole class thinking about weston. did i really want to call him?
            i wasn't sure how things would go, but no one had ever liked me before. maybe i wanted to try it out.

AN || this is for my friend lily, pee pee poo poo