A friend on the other side

"No ones POV"
"All right, another day at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria! Let's see what my friends are up to today!" Says Bryan as he swipes his security key-card and walks in.
"hiya guys!" Says Bryan.
"Hola señor!" Says El Chip.
"Hello Bryan!" Says Helpy. Everyone else is there hello's and they all hear a sound from in the vent System.
"What was that?!?" Helpy says sounding very scared.
"I don't know..." Says Bryan.
"Why don't we check it out!" Says Funtime Chica.
"Yeah, let's go check it out!" Says Bryan... The gang of animatronics and the small human find there way to the entrance of the system.
"I have a bad felling..." Says Lefty.
"Oh your fine!" Says Spingtrap. After wandering the vents they finally found a opening leading to a small room with nothing in it... Or so Bryan thought...
"B-B-Bryan?!?" Says Helpy.
"Yeah Helpy? Why did you stutter?" Says Bryan sounding confused.
"Behind you...!" The small bear said in response. Bryan slowly turns around to see a mangled up animatronic with a burnt Funtime Freddy mask on.
"Oh my fuck!" Says Bryan with all the animatronics in shock because they never heard Bryan swear before.
"What happens to this poor animatronic?" "Dose it look like we know?" Says Springtrap. "That question was not meant to be answered Afton..." Says Bryan...
"No shit Sherlock!" Says Springtrap.
"Keep digging Watson!" Says Bryan with a smug look on his face. Springtrap Rolls his eyes at Bryan and says
"We should bring him back to the pizzeria."
"Yeah let's head back" says Bryan.
____________________________