Team Rocket x Reader

You and team rocket, (jessie and James) arrive at a sunny resort in the kanto region. the resort consists of hot springs, sand baths, and more.

"well, we're here." you say.

"it'll be nice getting away from those twerps for a while..." Jessie says, walking towards the front desk to check in.

After Jessie checks in, she walks towards you and James.

"theres only 2 rooms available, so ill be sleeping by myself. you two get the room with one bed, have fun!" Jessie says, her eyes closed and smiling.

"its no problem!" James says. "id like to get to know Y/N more anyway."

at this point, you and team rocket have been traveling together for a few months.

you met each other at team rocket headquarters, when you were hoping to become a member of team rocket. you happened to bump into jessie, James, and meowth at headquarters. once they found out you wanted to be a member of team rocket, they offered some private training with them. you accepted the offer. before leaving headquarters with jessie and James, Giovanni said he had a special job for meowth, so you and team rocket temporarily left meowth at headquarters. ever since team rocket offered you to come with them, you knew you'd like them a lot, maybe more than you should...

"yeah, that would be fine!" you say after James said he'd want to get to know you more.

"well, i'll meet up with you guys later, i'm heading to my room, then to the sand baths. seeya!" jessie says excitedly.

you start walking to your room with James. you open the door... and its the most luxurious thing you've ever seen. white fluffy sheets, pillows and blankets, white shiny tile floors by the bathroom, the biggest and most high quality TV you've ever seen... the list goes on. you look out the window, and its one of the most beautiful things you've ever seen. the window is staring right into the beautiful mountains of the kanto region, you can see the lights of the city beyond the mountains.

you walk towards the window to admire the scenery. James comes up behind you and puts a hand on your head, as you're shorter than him and Jessie.

"we sure did get a good deal on this resort!" James says. "its not every day we get to see a sight like this.

you go to sit on the couch, and James follows.

"why don't we head to the hot springs first?" you ask.

"sounds good." James says.

James heads into the bathroom to change.

when he comes out in his swim trunks, you cant stop staring at his collar bones, his bare chest, the "V" lines going towards... thats when you snap out of it.

you think James didn't notice your staring.

you grab your swim suit and go change, while James waits for you on the couch.

you walk out of the bathroom in your swim suit, and you go to fold your clothes.

you walk into the living area and James doesn't notice you yet.

but when he does, he stares for what seems like a long time, then he looks away.

"we should get going before it closes, its already getting late." you say, walking towards the door, and James follows.

You and James arrive at the hot springs. no one else is there, its quiet and calming.

James dips his foot into the water.

"is it a good temperature?" you ask.

"its perfect!" James says, giving a smile.

You, too, walk into the hot spring. it does feel nice.